Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How' Bout Dem Dolphins

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

PH2005121100823.jpg

First of all we were 13 point underdogs to San Diego, Second of all LaDainian Tomlinson was suppose to run all over our Defense and Third, we went on the road and beat the Chargers in their house.

Dont ever underestimate an underdog, the Dolphins are Hungry and we are playing spoiler. This week we'll avenge that earlier loss to the Jets by embarassing them.

GO Dolphins!!! 8)

Guest JMT

see, this is what i was talking about earlier in the year. we are playing solid football right now, and we could have been making a run for the playoffs at this moment but we gave away a few games on just a couple plays by playing sloppy, bullshit football. thats why those close losses piss me off so much.

Guest trancelator

It's a shame they couldn't have beaten the Patriots earlier in the season. They'd be all tied up this week with the Fins playing the Jets and the Pats against the Bucs.

Still, it would be nice if they could finish with a six game winning streak.

Guest b00tyman07

LT was playing through an injury btw. The dolphins played a solid game but I doubt this means any sort of turn around for whats left of the season. They may pull out wins against the Jets and Titans but what does that mean? They're going down hard against the patriots

Guest trancelator

I doubt that, especially if the Pats clinch the division before then. They may as well sit their starters before any more get injured.

Guest swirlundergrounder

LT was playing through an injury btw. The dolphins played a solid game but I doubt this means any sort of turn around for whats left of the season. They may pull out wins against the Jets and Titans but what does that mean? They're going down hard against the patriots

LT was listed as questionable until Saturday I think. He almost didn't play.

Guest JMT

one more thing... san diego is a team i dont have anything against, but they got what they deserved for showing miami no respect. i mean, going for it on 4th and 8 early? they needed this game a lot more than the Fins. and now they are struggling to grab a playoff spot.

Guest ctferni

I have had season tics since the SHULA ;D days. I will definately be there. I hate the Jets and thier fans. :-X :-X :-X Im sure they will be there in huge numbers. They always have a good showing. God help us.

Go Phins!!!

Guest LeVeL

4 in Row baby...for all those Dolphin Fans who turned their bakcs when we were losing straight games...welcome back to the bandwagon... ::)

We beat the miserable Jets and they chocked just the same way their season did.

Guest drlogic

4 in Row baby...for all those Dolphin Fans who turned their bakcs when we were losing straight games...welcome back to the bandwagon... ::)

We beat the miserable Jets and they chocked just the same way their season did.

I'm wit you bro.....nothing worse than Jet fan.....I'd rather slit my veins than be forced to sit next to a raging Jet fan who comes across more as "the missing link" than an average football fan.

Funny thing was, the ref practically tried to give the Jets that game w/ the late PI call. That was fuck'n horseshit!

Guest LeVeL

Funny thing was, the ref practically tried to give the Jets that game w/ the late PI call. That was fuck'n horseshit!

Oh man was I furious with that Bullshit call, the NFL really needs to start having instant replay or some kind of monitoring system to overturn penalties because referees are really out of hand this year with some of their calls. And the worst thing about it, is that you can't challenge a Penalty which can really hurt a franchise chances to winning a game or a Superbowl all due to a stupid penalty that shouldn't be called.

FUCK the JETS and Fuck every New York Sports organization, I hate them all.

Guest JMT

there were a couple bullshit calls on both sides. that earlier roughing the passer call against the jets was pretty weak.

it was nice to see no matter what the records are, the rivalry is still intact. i saw 3 or 4 good fights during and after the game.

Guest drlogic

"FUCK the JETS and Fuck every New York Sports organization, I hate them all."

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I kinda like the Yankees. I always prefered the Marlins, but after them, I liked da' Yanks...

I can't friggin' stand the KNICKS! Especially in those mind numbing games when Miami had Hardaway, Mourning, etc..... Those have to be some of the best basketball games I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing! 4 REAL! Not for the weak @ heart!

Jet's are scum! Knicks are scum. Yanks have their moments...LOL