Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My wife thinks i'm too old to roll

fern18

I just started rolling about 2 months ago & love every minute of it. I'm 30 yrs old & my wife thinks i'm too old for this. I told her she should try it before she says its a kids thing. I'm just having too much fun with this. I probably rolled about 6 times already. Also i'm up to like 3 pills a night. Is that too much already or what? cwm42.gif

[This message has been edited by fern18 (edited 11-29-2000).]

I'm no expert - you've already rolled more times than I have! But 6 times in 2 months sounds like way too much to me, especially if you're taking multiple pills, which I think is a bad idea. More importantly, you should think about how it might damage your relationship with your wife. If you're rolling all the time and she's not, a big rift could develop... I say don't pressure her to try it and cut down so it's not really an issue.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Dude..you need to practice serious moderation....try rolling once a month first of all...your seratonin levels will be depleted quickly..or already are and seratonin syndrome will set in...not to mention your tolerance level. I rolled for about 18 months...at one pill always then i just gave up..but thats just me.

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

I'm 29 and my wife is 28 and we both roll. She actually got me into it 5 yars ago. There's no official age limit because E is such a versatile drug. I first tried it on New Years in South Beach, back before SB got TOO commercialized. After I found out what characteristcs people display while rolling, I noticed that a good 40% of the people out that night were on X. At that time, it seemed like half of them were over 30.

I say enjoy the ride. Don't push your wife too hard and roll in moderation, old man. If you two ever make it out to Twilo on a Friday night, you'll see plenty of your peers enjoying themselves.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif