Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official Desyn Masiello@Shine Review(UPDATED WITH PICS!!!)

Bling

First and foremost I must say.... STELLAR COOLJUNKIE TURNOUT LAST NITE. tons of people i havent seeen in a while.

including tonie, michelle,claud and ARTURO (OMFG I DIED lol)

SEE U AT THE RUMBLE ART.. UNDERTAKERRRRRRRRRRRRR 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUD.. u always look great chica but last nite DAMNNNNNNN U LOOKED FINEEEEEEEE AND I KNOW EVEYRONE ON THIS BOARD CARRIES THOSE SAME SENTIMENTS... SMOKIN

OW OW OWWWWWWWW LOL

crowd at shine was very good. it wasnt the madness of jazzy jeff of course but it was solid all nite. First time i stayed at shine till the end :) everyone was dancing music was pretty good

At the beginning they had some dancers but after that they didnt make a reapperance (sucks but oh well)..

Kelvin was tearin it up as always... I for one happen to love the soul mekanik sound. it got me dancing right away... not much time at the bar at all from the second i got there

Desyn was good. for me the first 2 hrs i was really into it. at times he lost me and i went to the back to hang with the crew by Talmage's bar.... great times

Desyn did have the crowd most importantly dancing all nite and going off. at times a few were even jumping up and down , as he dropped some nastiness.

Great to finally meet Miss Digital (Emmy). looked for u when i left at 445 or so but u had left :'(

Huge shoutout to my girl jackie for accompanying me to my office xmas party ;D

and ddg for being one funny bastard.... lol

(walkin with diego to the car after he spends an obscene amount on liqour is a trip )

LMAOOOOOOOOo" damn u were banged up hahahah :P

great to see the legend el funketeer in da house as well

thanks again jon for the hospitiality . NEXT WEEK SATOSHI TOMIIE (OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

PICS LATER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

thx for the ride to my car blingers!!!

i had a great time...tunes were good..but i was expecting a little more...good seeing everyone out.... 8)

Guest Stealth

well there I am, with Rachel, Kelly, and Dan.

Great party. Kelvin had some great tracks towards the end, and Desyn had great tracks playing all night long. good set. good party, and it was nice to meet the CJers there. :P

Guest Adam Singer

desyn played a real solid set

kept the groove at a great level the whole time, didn't take too many risks persay, but the crowd was diggin what he was dropping

shine is a cool venue, i enjoyed myself---thanks to 'mike from paris' for hookin up entry/line

plus a good crowd

was a sick night!

Guest djcarlosf

thanks a mil to jon once again, damn what a great night!!!!

awesome seeing you people there, havent seen most of you since wmc but i think youll be seeing me sooner than the next wmc haha. awesome night, the girls were looking good, claud mauled my finger, and tal can make some strong ass drinks lol...

desyn was awesome, and kelvin, well...what can i say about mother fuckin SOUL MEKANIK!? paris hilton any1?

Guest ramon

kelvin was great .. kept it very intresting before desyn came on. thanks again for playing paris hilton .. i thought i'd never hear that out here. :(

desyn was desyn .. hmm warm up's done .. bombs away! good way to describe it .. i can't put my finger on just one record of the night but there were moments like when he mylo's mix of no more convesations where he couldve played anything afterwards and the crowd wouldve lost it. he really knows when and where to place records.

crowd was great. loads of smoking hot women everywhere and actually dancing. nice to see the cj'ers represent to the fullest. i had a great night with some really cool people who were just up for it. :)

if you make the girls dance you've won imo.

i had a great time...tunes were good..but i was expecting a little more...good seeing everyone out.... 8)

Oh i dont know man,i really dont want to drink alot... blah blah blah you are officially un borracho del orto.Had a good time for the short time that I was there. As for the music um um um good seeing everyone. ;D

Guest ddg

Oh i dont know man,i really dont want to drink alot... blah blah blah you are officially un borracho del orto.Had a good time for the short time that I was there. As for the music um um um good seeing everyone. ;D

lol..i am such a waste...

sorry kid :-\

thanks a mil to jon once again, damn what a great night!!!!

awesome seeing you people there, havent seen most of you since wmc but i think youll be seeing me sooner than the next wmc haha. awesome night, the girls were looking good, claud mauled my finger, and tal can make some strong ass drinks lol...

desyn was awesome, and kelvin, well...what can i say about mother fuckin SOUL MEKANIK!? paris hilton any1?

u must have asked her too do it cuz i only thing she bites upon request. :P i know i requested one time ;D