Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official Desyn Masiello@Shine Review(UPDATED WITH PICS!!!)

Bling

Guest Seb

Thanks to everyone who came by and said hello... Jon thank YOU! Wonderful night... my favorite since we've been open. Slacker CJs who didn't come by and introduce themselves owe me a visit next time! :)

No Thank YOU T :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

Thanks to everyone who came by and said hello... Jon thank YOU! Wonderful night... my favorite since we've been open. Slacker CJs who didn't come by and introduce themselves owe me a visit next time! :)

+1

we all got a little sloppy...lol... ;) ;D

Guest Seb

+1

Guest ramon

his stuff under the 'pryda' moniker is pretty good. the rest ain't nuttin to write home about.

yeah it is .. but nothing compares to cirez d :)

i have yet to hear ANYTHING on mouseville that impresses me...

re-match - sux

b-boy -sux

control freak - sux

knockout - sux

lost love - is ok, but not great. its like one giant loop bro.

aftermath, nile, sucker dj, the gift, human behavior.....

all WAY better that that cirez d crap man... lay off da sauce.

i take it you don't like techno either .. to each their own.

Guest web_norah

that's not fair to compare "who will top who", Satoshi is years older and far more seasoned than Messyn (Desyn), and so is Hector, it's like apples and oranges.

Guest RzO

indeed an awesome night at shine, loved the venue and for desyn, what can i say he was awesome, the exact style of music i enjoy the most...good to meet a few peeps, ramon "what are the chances of s.m. vox?" lol....very good!!! that was great it was the next track after i asked u... cant wait to be there again i loved the sound and the lights are amazing...another id for the night as the few have been id'd by harold...

freeform five- no more coversations(mylo rmx),

chris lake- changes, this was one of his last but it got the few peeps left in the club on their feet for sure!!!

edit....lifelike & kris menace-discopolis

Guest Philip

On Friday the 23rd none will be left standing. A total massacre will be had. Satoshi will reign supreme. And I will be out of town. So sad.

Guest ddg

diego u cracked me the fook up all nite lol

thats what happens when i drink 734 redbull vodkas, mixed in with a couple shots of course.. 8)

i was just having such a good time, my peeps tony-lisa came out of retirement for a one nite basher, as well as having a solid group of cjers, too much fun 8) 8)

diego u cracked me the fook up all nite lol

thats what happens when i drink 734 redbull vodkas, mixed in with a couple shots of course.. 8)

i was just having such a good time, my peeps tony-lisa came out of retirement for a one nite basher, as well as having a solid group of cjers, too much fun 8) 8)

well actually half of that since ur always so generously offering ur drinks to us all ;D

Guest Electric Eel

my peeps tony-lisa came out of retirement for a one nite basher,

AND I MISSED IT?!?!?! Damn!!!

Very cool people! Lisa was super sweet and I caught Tony being a lurker cause he told me he knew who I was before I was introduced. Hi Tony! LOL