Shine @ The Shelborne

1801 Collins Ave.

South Beach, FL 33139

When: December 24th, 2005

Time: 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM

Cover: $35 online*

$45 at the Door*

(no refunds)

While the rest of the city is putting popcorn on a string and wrapping it around pine trees, Miami's Jewish singles will be celebrating at JSoirée, at Shine inside the Shelborne Hotel.

Get there early and relax poolside while enjoying appetizers and drink specials from 8:00pm - 9:00pm. Then move on over to the lounge and get to know your fellow JDaters. Miami's most innovative DJ's provide the perfect soundtrack to your evening, while you dance the night away in the Shelborne's magnificent ballroom.

This is the perfect event to set a date for, so look for Miami area JDate members online and make plans to have a ball!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So for all those jewish single gals out there. def want to see u all there. ;)

on the decks from what i hear is gonna be tarantella and justin johnson....

Guest macboy

Have fun. Take lots of pics. When I first moved here I went to the Matzoh Ball at Opium and the place was a fucking madhouse. Music sucked but the ladies were hot. Find your besheirt, Bling (or just get laid ;D ).

Have fun. Take lots of pics. When I first moved here I went to the Matzoh Ball at Opium and the place was a fucking madhouse. Music sucked but the ladies were hot. Find your besheirt, Bling (or just get laid ;D ).

trust me im not gonna go to this and walk outta there emptyhanded

Guest Justin Johnson

Jon Cowan will be on the decks too. :D

oh shittttttttttt :o 8) been ages since ive heard jon

Yeah, it's gonna be a really fun night! I'm sure we'll all be recovering from the night before with Satoshi... LOL

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

shit think i might be in the house!! lookin for some jewish beeetches!!!!! israeli women are fucking HOT!!! ill take some spanish jews as well, nice combo!!!

Guest Miss_Digital

shit think i might be in the house!! lookin for some jewish beeetches!!!!! israeli women are fucking HOT!!! ill take some spanish jews as well, nice combo!!!

lol

i'm not jewish but i would go to see if i could find my future hushand maybe a lawyer last name ending in stein

LOL yep shit i need to find a spanish jew is there any out there or is my family the only one i know of

my dad lucked out with my mom cuban jew i need one of dem lol

lol

i'm not jewish but i would go to see if i could find my future hushand maybe a lawyer last name ending in stein

shit i should have graduated law school my last name ends in stein

;D

Guest Miss_Digital

lol

shit i should have graduated law school my last name ends in stein

;D

hehehe is that a proposal

Guest Electric Eel

I don't know, i've been to a Jdate thing before and it was scaaaaary. Not sure about this, could be pretty entertaining though

I don't know, i've been to a Jdate thing before and it was scaaaaary. Not sure about this, could be pretty entertaining though

gawd ur gonna document my technique lol

it is nerverackin though went to one at crobar last dec 24 wasnt jdate another site i forget the one

Guest Devilicious

Sorry Blingers ya'll are on your own for this one! I'll finally be with my family, nestled all snug in my bed, while visions of sugarplums dance in my head.

Enjoy and take care of your other bartenders!

:)

Guest Devilicious

its dreidel :P

too bad for aunt ester she wont have any fun with my dreidel or matzohballs anytime soon :P

Ohhh he was trying to say dreidel... I'm like WTF is a draddle? Wow mursa that's pretty bad! :P