Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight @ BoomBox // Souldub Quartet aka Dj Aladdin

Guest thenextgeneration

Guest thenextgeneration

- - - - - - - - - - Join us at Boombox tonight - - - - - - - - - -

special guest Souldub Quartet (a.k.a. DJ Aladdin) - emerge recordings (San Fran / Miami) + live percussion by Ari

08-12.jpg

No Cover | Door 11pm

Boombox: 16th streeet (btwn washington & drexel)

Any questions???

Please contact us at info@thenextgeneration.us

always | happy | people

nextgen_logo_final_200.jpg

Guest vynelmuzik

Mikkel, Aaron and the cometogether crew, I would like to wish you all a happy holiday. I am looking foward to my next time playing Boombox however I will be in NYC for Christmas with the family this week. I think the 2nd week of the new year sounds like a good return. Call me and of course best wishes!!!

Guest thenextgeneration

I'm in that holiday spirit so I will be present! :D

meaning in attendance... :P

I know how you people think.... ;D

the kid...

than we will be looking forward to seeing you "present" lol

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

always | happy | people

DJ Aladdin (San Fran) should have contacted you by now...

He currently does a lil nu-jazz / deep house thing w/ live percussion @ Segafrados (however u spellit) on Lincoln Rd.

We played there together YEARS ago when it was Lounge 16 and he's very good and a cool guy. He actually brought a bunch of people the night i played, and hoped he would have kept in touch w/ you guys... if you don't already have someone let me know I'll call him

either way you should be seeing a lot more of me @ b.b. ;)

peace,

B~

Guest thenextgeneration

DJ Aladdin (San Fran) should have contacted you by now...

He currently does a lil nu-jazz / deep house thing w/ live percussion @ Segafrados (however u spellit) on Lincoln Rd.

We played there together YEARS ago when it was Lounge 16 and he's very good and a cool guy. He actually brought a bunch of people the night i played, and hoped he would have kept in touch w/ you guys... if you don't already have someone let me know I'll call him

either way you should be seeing a lot more of me @ b.b. ;)

peace,

B~

thanks for the tip. nevertheless, we still haven't heard anything from him. no worries. we'll get him in to play soon enough. look forward to seeing you soon my friend. if we don't see you this week, have a joyous holiday weekend.

always | happy | people

Guest macillus

Hey guys - wish I would have known before I got there. Was still good to kick it for the short while and here some nice deep chicago house. I am off to the north for a week but shall return early Thurs night. Let me know what you have goinon the 29th. Peace - until nexy week.

-emc

Guest Dj_Peace

Was good meeting you guys last evening and thanks for letting me do what I do. It is always fun to share the music and watch the heads nodding, feet tapping and bodies gyrating and swaying to the beats. Invite me again and I will definitely come through - even in WPB.

Merry Christmas

Guest Sela V

Great to finally capture the full Come Together vibe. Big Ups to DJ Peace and those Chicago house tracks. Aaron and Mikkell - I am sorry it took so long to check y'all out, your style truly is organic. Ari, got me with those drums.

NG - Keep holding it down... I'll be back...with a few friends...

Guest colione98

Great to finally capture the full Come Together vibe. Big Ups to DJ Peace and those Chicago house tracks. Aaron and Mikkell - I am sorry it took so long to check y'all out, your style truly is organic. Ari, got me with those drums.

complimentary punch for the kid this weekend? ;)

Guest Sela V

complimentary punch for the kid this weekend? ;)

No doubt...Just name your flavor and thou shalt savor -- ;D

Guest raindrps

I just wanna pop in this to say a big THANKS to you boys! Being a Chi-town underground transplant to SoBe I have finally found a new home at Boom Box! Always down sets, cool peeps and great lounge! PROPS!!! MUAHH!!!!!

afro.gifsnoopy.gifhug.gif

Guest thenextgeneration

we are looking forward to a great evening with deejay aladdin and a special guest deejay jae vynel. we look forward to seeing everyone before this great new year begins.

so cometogether and celebrate an early 'new years" with boombox and thenextgeneration and friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

always | happy | people

It will be good to hear Aladdin bring some San Fran Nu-JazzDeepAfroLatin House back from his recent trip home 8)

Both Al & Ari are Playing tonight :o should be sweet...

Souldub usually has Latin Monk (from MAW crew play live drums, so it will be a perfect match)

and if you still haven't heard the Turbosound in this place tonights a good night to go! ;)