Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of H. Romero & Satoshi Tomiie @ Shine/Local Celebrity(WITH PICS)

Bling

Guest ClubDiva05

1308b04d.jpg

Yeah cause that was going to happen!!!

202320ca.jpg

401737c3.jpg

Satoshi, Alan T, & Hector

e741d8b7.jpg

Satoshi, Jessy, Hector, & I

Thanx for taking my bitch home safely guys you are too sweet

6d4ab11b.jpg

Guest Devilicious

Bling no offense, but you listen to deep house... maybe you should leave the Satoshi/Romero reviews to someone more into this genre (coughALEXcough)

I thought the night was more than just a great time... Hector started things off just the way an opener should IMO, and then Satoshi killed it. Listening to music on a system like that just makes a world of difference for me. I hear so much more. And I couldn't stop moving. Tunage brought me out of one heck of a funky mood and rough night due to POS difficulties.

Great meeting you Kelly, and your man... Rzo ? Thanks for saying hi! :)

Civs... thank you! Coach and Annette thank you! Excellent seeing some of my evil partners in crime for the first time at Shine(thank you:-*). Erm ok that rhymed... ummm thanks Diogo and Bling and David and Renzo and Harold and Pat and Irene and Alex and Jimmy and Obby and RYAN and James and Ro and Bruce and Steve and all the other junkies who are my awesome and loyal customers!!! :-*

And of course, a huge special thanks to Jon, Gerry, Eddie, and the men who brought the music, Satoshi and Hector.... this was one of the best nights all year for me!

First time at Shine and I must admit that

I really like the place. One of my favorite venues in Miami. Placement of the dj booth is perfect. I especially like the outdoor area, where I spent most of my time. Good seeing the junkies. See you in a few months. ;)

Local Celebrity: As usual total madness, Roly was on point, though I normally prefer the early part of his set from 4-7. But by that time i was too intoxicated to remember anything( Diogo, no fat girl jokes please, they were not fat,lol)

Guest Miss_Digital

had a great time at shine i feel like that venue alot it has got some staying power

hector romero isnt my cup of tea

i enjoyed satoshi though ... good times

i had great fun

Guest coach
I especially like the outdoor area' date=' where I spent most of my time.

[/quote']

This is one of my favorite parts about it. I wish all clubs had an area you could go that was not quite so loud. Nice to be able to have a little convo every now and then without screaming your head off.

Guest djjoncowan

might review for cj .. hector killed it though loved hector's set. wish he played longer

still waiting for your review you keep going on about of jazzy jeff. at least post it yourself if nick won't make it official. anyways, thanks for friday. hector romero played the best set of music I've heard in years - satoshi wasn't bad either ;) - look for hector back to do an entire night at shine in early feb and for the pair to be back march 23rd for ten years of saw during wmc - thanks again for all the support and see you all this weekend for MR FRANKIE KNUCKLES - :o 8)

had a great time at shine i feel like that venue alot it has got some staying power

i had great fun

lol our tastes in music are so opposite lol hector was def mine that last soulful house track he dropped was sick and the acapella of "aint no mountain high enough"

sickness

id love to see hector romero come down solo one of these days...(oh wait a sec i just read ur last post now jon........ trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ) lol

satoshi's mixing was sick as always ..smooth

might review for cj .. hector killed it though loved hector's set. wish he played longer

still waiting for your review you keep going on about of jazzy jeff. at least post it yourself if nick won't make it official. anyways, thanks for friday. hector romero played the best set of music I've heard in years - satoshi wasn't bad either ;) - look for hector back to do an entire night at shine in early feb and for the pair to be back march 23rd for ten years of saw during wmc - thanks again for all the support and see you all this weekend for MR FRANKIE KNUCKLES - :o 8)

i know ive been waiting too i talked to pod its goin up ... site has had server issues that slowed it down

Guest Miss_Digital

i had great fun

lol our tastes in music are so opposite lol hector was def mine that last soulful house track he dropped was sick and the acapella of "aint no mountain high enough"

sickness

id love to see hector romero come down solo one of these days...(oh wait a sec i just read ur last post now jon........ trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ) lol

satoshi's mixing was sick as always ..smooth

very true

Guest djcarlosf

they both did a great job....hector started things off smooth, built up the dancefloor and then satoshi took over and did the rest ;)

Guest xbbdc

1st time at shine... and definitely not the last! the place has great potential especially the pool area in the back!

hector was great. satoshi was good. i definitely like hearing different types of genres and i must say i had a great time except for...

my cousin made me pick his ass up at some girl's house so i couldnt goto noc.. :( :(

plus the door nazi's started a little early :( thx eddy g.

Guys you have to check out Diogo's pic from this night. He easily gives Pod a run for his money.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=23354;start=0

lol thanks for the remark but I don't think im better than anybody. I think Pod is a great photographer and uses some pretty neat stuff when he is out and about...I just like taking pictures, sometimes a little too much, it just rubs off on me...but im not out there to compete with no one, it's just a personal satisfaction looking back and capturing some great on moments film or digital.

Guest kelly923

fabulous nite!

nice seeing the cj's i know and meeting a few new ones

i reallly like shine and i hope they are planning some kick ass parties for wmc :)

Guest ic143

Even with a massive headache, the tunes were INSANE!!! Never seen Satoshi or Hector before and was really glad I decided to go.

Was great seeing all the CJ's out and about and meeting a few more! HUGE thanks to Tal for taking care of Pat and I. :-*