Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT YOU WANT THE NEW YEAR TO BRING...

Guest Ariel

Guest Ariel

Ok now, the new year is coming and as we all know Conference is right around the corner. But aside from that, WHO would you like to see at Space in this new year??

Guest coach

Shoot, from the subject, I thought it was a more generic question and I was gonna say, "Less negativity in clubland." But I guess I'd probalby haul my ass to downtown for Donald Glaude. Oh, I'd also like to see less high-rise condos approved by the city governments. Just less greed in the governments all around. Let's have a little more respect for the residents' quality of life and need for green space.

Guest pod

Luciano on the Terrace FTW!

FTW = you trainspotters all better buy a drink or two. Seriously. That's what I wanna see for the new year. More drinking.

Personally I'd like to see more DJs do the live thing.

Guest Miss_Digital

less of the same big names and more variety in the talent

that live thing sounds good too! :P

more underworld/infusion/ roger sanchez ???

Guest ramon

Luciano on the Terrace FTW!

FTW = you trainspotters all better buy a drink or two. Seriously. That's what I wanna see for the new year. More drinking.

Personally I'd like to see more DJs do the live thing.

We drink. Sometimes too much .. I have had quite a few messy nights at Cafteria with Stryke spinning lately. :)

Tyler FTW!

Cocoon on the Patio .. Richie/Ricardo/Luciano/Sven ;)

Guest pod

I'm not "musically aware" to the extent that you guys are. After six AM, as long as it's decent upbeat dance music I'm not complaining too much as long as I've got a drink or ten in me. Note the upbeat part. Believe me, I like Richie and Luciano and those guys, but there's a time and place for each style. Just as you wouldn't toss a hard trance guy out there during daylight hours, I couldn't see a techno guy out there either...

Guest ramon

I would think their sound is more indoors. Outdoors isn't for chin-stroking music.

nah .. thats why DC10's Circo Loco party in Ibiza is the best thing there since sliced bread. Outdoors is great .. Give me the more fucked up shit/trippy/experimental stuff outside.

Guest pod

Bear in mind Miami isn't Ibiza. You know me, I'd like to see it, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Who knows though, stranger things have happened. I didn't expect Space to bring breaks DJs to the second floor room...

Guest ramon

Bear in mind Miami isn't Ibiza. You know me, I'd like to see it, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Who knows though, stranger things have happened. I didn't expect Space to bring breaks DJs to the second floor room...

it'll happen. I know its not anything special but come the end of March you are gonna be tired of hearing 'minimal house/techno/etc'

Guest musicalmissionary

I'd like to see more club owners think outside the box and take more chances and use more creative promotional methods to push new things. It's ok to only profit $3,000,000 instead of $4,000,000 in the name of doing something new and creative.

Guest mp3some

I'd like to see more club owners think outside the box and take more chances and use more creative promotional methods to push new things. It's ok to only profit $3,000,000 instead of $4,000,000 in the name of doing something new and creative.

Easy to say when it's not YOUR $1,000,000!!!

lol

Guest ramon

Minimal shminimal. You know me Ramon, I want it maximal. I'm gonna learn how to produce and define a new genre...maximal!

lol .. you haven't heard these records on a big system yet .. oh well maybe you have .. oscar is playing quite a few of them. :)

minimal in the sense of its stripped down to the bare neccesities .. no fluff required .. just a groove and some serious percussion action.

Guest gotdrums13

Minimal shminimal. You know me Ramon, I want it maximal. I'm gonna learn how to produce and define a new genre...maximal!

lol .. you haven't heard these records on a big system yet .. oh well maybe you have .. oscar is playing quite a few of them. :)

minimal in the sense of its stripped down to the bare neccesities .. no fluff required .. just a groove and some serious percussion action.

I love minimal...It DOES sound pretty fucking sweet on a good system. :)

Guest mp3some

minimal, maximal...... If u dont label it you can't prejudge it.

If it sounds anything like the stuff Wink or stryke played on the noc terrace, its f#$*ng awesome. from the most sober to the drunkest guy and girl in there were going apeshit, so yes i think it would work -on a monthly or quarterly basis-.

Slowly but surely ppl will dig it. U gotta start somewhere.....

SO For this New Year, id like some fresh talent and some different colors added to the miami sound.

On the personal side, continued good Health AND "mo' money"! LOL

Happy New Year!!

.- 8)

Guest ramon

minimal, maximal...... If u dont label it you can't prejudge it.

If it sounds anything like the stuff Wink or stryke played on the noc terrace, its f#$*ng awesome. from the most sober to the drunkest guy and girl in there were going apeshit, so yes i think it would work -on a monthly or quarterly basis-.

Slowly but surely ppl will dig it. U gotta start somewhere.....

SO For this New Year, id like some fresh talent and some different colors added to the miami sound.

On the personal side, continued good Health AND "mo' money"! LOL

Happy New Year!!

.- 8)

yeah pretty much what wink was playing .. funny moment was i was going apeshit and people asked is that stuff youve been talking about for however long and im like yes .. and i continued to dance to love dose ;)

Guest Fez

i wonder...why all the Trainspotters like Minimal/Techno...

or like some people call it "NINTENDO MUSIC"...LOL

i like it though...but i always wondered why you all like it so much???