Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Oh? Why?

Guest ALM

Look at the Delano. It's $500 for general admission. Amazing. Just a few years ago when the Delano had little competition for the high end New Years parties they were charging $300. You'd think with more competition now they would have held their prices steady but I think they'll still be near capacity. Most of the people I knew who were going to that party in past years were coming from NY or LA and just tack it on to their vacation cost.

yeah...they're on Crack...

7g's for a table for 10, w/ 4 bottles that cost 25 dollars each...LOL

with that money i'd get hookers and throw one big ass party...

at my house, and have enough liquor to swim in it.

Guest Devilicious

Does that mean that when a ticket is overnighted its really shipped from Miami and yall keep the change? ::)

The only thing in Miami is a sales rep, an irritable alcoholic photo editor, and a designer with delusions of out-drinking the photo editor.

That designer you speak of has no delusions whatsoever of out-drinking you... trust me. He's more than happy to concede the title of Office Drunk to you.

LOL at you two!

Guest gmstenback

Why do people pay 200 :odollars on new years to go to a club just because some famous person is hosting it?

>:(Why does Space only let you order tickets online from a company based in New York? What is up with that? Other then the new years website or going to the club is there any other local ways to get the ticket? :-\

You can always check out the free parties at the beach...

Guest coach

Why do people pay 200 :odollars on new years to go to a club just because some famous person is hosting it?

>:(Why does Space only let you order tickets online from a company based in New York? What is up with that? Other then the new years website or going to the club is there any other local ways to get the ticket? :-\

You can always check out the free parties at the beach...

Cafeteria!

OR

Ocean Dr.: Miami Beach puts on a MASSIVE fireworks show.

Bicentennial Park: I think this is the same thing as used to be in Bayfront Park. It's like a big festival with booths and food and concerts, maybe even carnival rides, and they do a huge fireworks display, too.

Guest Untouchablepurple

she was in rare form tonight. purple got out the mcdonalds straw tonight with her at mansion.

Im not going to lie dave .. she looked mighty hot last night .. got to meet her in the dance floor and notice that VIN DIESEL was there in a sweater and he had the hoodie on so no1 would notice he was there ...

Guest Satan

<---i dont care much for celebrities, unless their local celebrities,.................................. or if its Lindsay Lohan.

im with Renzo, bumps off the boobies :o

Guest Satan

She's putting some weight back on, which in her case is good. She lost way too much and looked like a Mary-Kate coke fiend.

cracka-lackin'!