Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the history of Cooljunkie?

Ah yes, the history of cooljunkie. Well, it goes something like this:

There once was a limey named Nick, he and GAT thought all the clubs down here were sick. But when he saw poor marketing by each club, he had an idea and it gave him a chubb. "A nightlife website" he said, then he drank a pint and went to bed. He got LP on board with his cash, then other clubs came calling like crobar, Nerve, and even Bash. Then he hired a drunk named pod, who took pics of people with great bods. He put them up on the site, MY OH MY WHAT A SIGHT!!! People started logging on, they came from far and wide. They thanked pod over and over for taking pics of their good side. Soon the word spread, get on the cooljunkie list if you want to get into B.E.D. Clubplanet once took it for granted, then realized CJ had its feet firmly planted. They made an offer and nick accepted, for Clubplanet knew CJ's formula had been perfected. The site grew and grew, we all started meeting up, now look at Cooljunkie, 5 years old and no longer a pup!

;D

Hey that is pretty cool, but I just asked to ask. No mysterious conspiracy going on here. Oh wait what is that yes Mr. JFK sure I'll be right on it

Guest ddg

Ah yes, the history of cooljunkie. Well, it goes something like this:

There once was a limey named Nick, he and GAT thought all the clubs down here were sick. But when he saw poor marketing by each club, he had an idea and it gave him a chubb. "A nightlife website" he said, then he drank a pint and went to bed. He got LP on board with his cash, then other clubs came calling like crobar, Nerve, and even Bash. Then he hired a drunk named pod, who took pics of people with great bods. He put them up on the site, MY OH MY WHAT A SIGHT!!! People started logging on, they came from far and wide. They thanked pod over and over for taking pics of their good side. Soon the word spread, get on the cooljunkie list if you want to get into B.E.D. Clubplanet once took it for granted, then realized CJ had its feet firmly planted. They made an offer and nick accepted, for Clubplanet knew CJ's formula had been perfected. The site grew and grew, we all started meeting up, now look at Cooljunkie, 5 years old and no longer a pup!

;D

good stuff!!!