Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE Afterhours @ Nocturnal!!

Guest rollyp66

Guest ddg

got a par-tay in miramar, but we'll try to make it ;D

hope so 8) 8)

diego what time you plan on gettin out there??

after 4 ish....the d closes at 4 tonite....i'll send u a text ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

got a par-tay in miramar, but we'll try to make it ;D

hope so 8) 8)

diego what time you plan on gettin out there??

after 4 ish....the d closes at 4 tonite....i'll send u a text ;)

TRUE!!!! ITS FUCKING ON!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Satan

I'll be there in the morning BITCHES.

do Not do any serious drinking until i arrive.....LMAO.

dont wanna see any passed out fuckers, and no leaving early to go bang trannys neither, you fruitcakes. (you know who you are)

i wannna wakka wakka with you all on the new year. be there.

Guest ddg

I'll be there in the morning BITCHES.

do Not do any serious drinking until i arrive.....LMAO.

dont wanna see any passed out fuckers, and no leaving early to go bang trannys neither, you fruitcakes. (you know who you are)

i wannna wakka wakka with you all on the new year. be there.

c u soon king of all waka waka.. 8)

nocturnal has stepped up their game since last time i was there.. what a hell of a night!

nicole and malcom.. if you are reading this.. thanks for everything.. we had a wonderful time.. and the bottle service was fantastic.

Guest redman

nocturnal has stepped up their game since last time i was there.. what a hell of a night!

nicole and malcom.. if you are reading this.. thanks for everything.. we had a wonderful time.. and the bottle service was fantastic.

i used to be a space only partyer... now, i enjoy noc a lot better than space. i hope they can keep this club up and running because they have a great thing going on over there at noc.

it wont last ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest kcariaga

All I'm going to say is :o!

That was one hell of a party!!!!

FOR SURE!!!! What an awesome morning! Roland's set was so good!!!!!

;D

Guest Seb

All I'm going to say is :o!

That was one hell of a party!!!!

FOR SURE!!!! What an awesome morning! Roland's set was so good!!!!!

;D

Roland brought in the goods as usual 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

OMFG nocturnal was off the fucking meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this had to be the best new years EVER!!!! jimmy was on point, roland murdured the patio, patrick m nasty as always......go patrick go patrick go go patrick go patrick go!!!!! sombraros were worn, cowboy hats, all i can say is wow!!!!!

ROLLY, AND DIEGO..........THE RED BULL GAME!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PUT THE DAGGER IN ME, I WAS DONE!!!!

*RAISE GLASS IN A TOAST TO 06* to more good times

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

WE ALL PARTIED LIKE FUCKING MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!! SICK!!!!

man, lex---waka waka my brotha!!, kat and seb great seein you guys as always, diego----if i evr got lost i would look for neon yellow glasses........take me to the red bull...lol.....rooooooland.....rooooland.......lmao!!!! fucking a man!!! i wish i could press rewind and do it all again.....i didnt want the day to end!!!

beeetches!!! i only saw you for a bit :( still had a blast!!! claauuuuuuudia caught clauuuuud!!!!! wheres my dipsquick!! lol

Guest kcariaga

man, lex---waka waka my brotha!!, kat and seb great seein you guys as always, diego----if i evr got lost i would look for neon yellow glasses........take me to the red bull...lol.....rooooooland.....rooooland.......lmao!!!! fucking a man!!! i wish i could press rewind and do it all again.....i didnt want the day to end!!!

beeetches!!! i only saw you for a bit :( still had a blast!!! claauuuuuuudia caught clauuuuud!!!!! wheres my dipsquick!! lol

We had a blast with you, too!!!!! What a fun morning at Noc!!!!!! ;D

Guest ddg

the redbull vodka drinking game that we played was just insane...i think we went through 20 redbull vodkas in no time...and there was hardly any redbull in them (thx ray ;))

nocturnal was outta hand...tunes were great all morning...it was so great hanging out with some of you (you know who you all are)

ps...rolly, thx for pouring that bottle of patron down my throat...

tune of the morning was played by patrick m

john dahlbeck - nothing is real (mark knight)

thx to everyone who participated in the debauchery... :)

Guest brasiliandrunk

what a great fucking new years , took me a whole day and a half to recover!

Rolly on point as always remember the whole night very good until i got to noct... Just remember saying hi to you and ralph ( which is one of my favourite local djs! ) GOT FUCKING RETARDED damn aviators kept on falling off!!!!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Yes indeed! We partied and then some! Loved it and will do it again and again.

Guest General

It was a great new years at Delux with everyone there ;D dont remember much after getting to Noc other than having a blast with everyone 8)

Guest durrtylexx

waka waka no doubt..

thanks satan

Guest biznation00

It was mos def a BIG NYE party that morning... All the guys played flawless NYE sets & followed each other very well. Jimmy to Roland to Ralph to Patrick! We kept it groovin' past 12pm. Big ups to everyone who was with us & Big ups to Emi, Hirsh, Alex, Roly & the Crobar fam! Truly Memorable... Welcome to 2006!

See u @ Local Celebrity! ;)

RolandChiccoevite2.jpg