Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Describe your best E-Trip (how many, how long, ect)

blackjack

Trying just to hear some peoples experiences from their best E trip......Describe the day, what you ate prior, how long prior to dropping did you eat....Did you take any 5HTP? If so how long before and what was the dosage (100mg or more)....How many tabs did you drop throughout the night...Where were you...dancing....just basically describe the entire day if you could...

Thnx

Blackjack

Basically the best trip I ever had was at my friends upstate house in Kingston, I was on about 4 double stacked white zorros, and one white butterfly. I was seeing weird shit all night. It was pretty fucken cool. Now that I think about it, I can't name one best roll in particular, each one has been completley different from the other. That's the way it should be.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

I can't even remember my best roll. I think it's because they have all been good ones. The best ones are probably the ones where I have seen visuals.

This Saturday, I had a good roll. I was on 1 Pikachu and it was nice. I was energetic and I kept dancing all night. At one point, me and my friend sat down and had a great conversation and I felt so good just sitting there with him. I haven't been rolling like I used to, but this past weekend had to be the best in a long time. Most of it had to do with the fact that all of my friends were around and the music was insane.

I was at SF...anyone else there to experience this great night??