Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who do you think killed JFK?

Guest Cosmigonon

what do you guys think?  

1. 1. what do you guys think?

Guest slamminshaun

Oswald received intelligence training in the Marines and trained him to speak Russian. Why? My brother isn't getting that type of training. Oswald was also reputed to have not passed the rifle portion of his Marine training, but all of a sudden can hit moving targets with an old Italian bolt-action rifle from 250 feet away?

My mother used to date one of the Kennedy offspring and he says the consensus of the family is that the CIA offed him so they could go apeshit with Vietnam. The Zapruder film is cold hard evidence that the head shot didn't come from behind Kennedy.

Guest Miss_Digital

Oswald received intelligence training in the Marines and trained him to speak Russian. Why? My brother isn't getting that type of training. Oswald was also reputed to have not passed the rifle portion of his Marine training' date=' but all of a sudden can hit moving targets with an old Italian bolt-action rifle from 250 feet away?

My mother used to date one of the Kennedy offspring and he says the consensus of the family is that the CIA offed him so they could go apeshit with Vietnam. The Zapruder film is cold hard evidence that the head shot didn't come from behind Kennedy.

[/quote']

makes sense

Guest Slide On The Ice

Oswald received intelligence training in the Marines and trained him to speak Russian. Why? My brother isn't getting that type of training. Oswald was also reputed to have not passed the rifle portion of his Marine training' date=' but all of a sudden can hit moving targets with an old Italian bolt-action rifle from 250 feet away?

[/quote']

I agree with all of that. I've always believed that it was a conspiracy using Oswald as a scapegoat (not an "escape" goat! lol).

Guest slamminshaun

You can expand on this even further, but in a nutshell, Oswald was working for the CIA as a spy in the Soviet Union. Most of the defense contractors in the US (whom were deep in bed with the highest ranks of our milatary) were virtually bankrupt. It's no coincidence those companies began to flourish with record breaking profits not long after Kennedy was killed. Kennedy had outlined a plan to pull the tropps out of Vietnam, but then where would that leave the defense contractors? Broke. Kill him off, and move forward with the war. There was more then one shooter involved, but who will probably always remain a mystery, but Oswald was definitely not one of them. He was such a bad shot, he couldn't hit the ground....

Guest Slide On The Ice

Right. And Lyndon Johnson is rumored to have said at a meeting with the CIA and others, "You just get me the presidency and I'll give you a war." I don't remember the exact wording, but that's as close as I remember it from a documentary about the assassination.

Guest slamminshaun

sorry Slammer, but do yourself a favor and go to abcnewsstore.com and order a copy of the award-winning Peter Jennings investigative report from the 40th anniversary of the assassination and it will shoot down (no pun intended) any theory of a second shooter. it also reviews virtually every conspiracy theory out there. its probably the single best and most concise feature i have ever seen on the subject.

the basic gist - if anyone gets their info from the movie JFK, they might as well be getting watching looney toons.

When did we start taking Peter Jennings' word for it? :P I will agree, JFK is not historically accurate.

Guest slamminshaun

There's another film coming out....this one puts the blame on Cuba. Interesting theory though...Cuba paid Oswald to kill Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson knew it. But Lyndon Johnson feared he would have to invade Cuba only one year after the Bay of Pigs, and that the Republicans would take control for two generations....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1469721

Guest slamminshaun

it could have been either the cubans, the mob, or both behind it, but Oswald was definitely the only shooter.

The only thing I can't get past is what my eyes see....how is it thata shot from behind Kennedy would blow his head back instead of forward? Never quite got that....