Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work that pussy?

Guest onesassychic

Guest GoodLife

there are a couple remixes, one I dont have that Robbie Rivera played at HMF, and cedric played over the weekend in the mainroom @ space.

Guest Miss_Digital

Who sings that song that goes "work that pussy"? They always play it at Space?????

they played this song at noc the night Infusions played

downstairs in the main room

Guest demo909

ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL SAMPLE IS ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD!!

MAN PARISH WITH SWEET PUSSY PAULINE - WORK THIS PUSSY (1987)

Guest pussErox

"Work this pussy you big bean eating son of bitch"

damn. i think the last time i heard that out wuz @ masquarade in Tampa, 1995

Guest ddg

First time i heard this track was when danny h. dropped it at Space on halloween. sickk

everyone went apeshit when he dropped that tune that nite.. 8)

Guest Philip

This track is old...its on the Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Essential Mix a little too overated.

Agreed. I also noticed on NYE @ Space and older track "Revolution" getting hammered not once - not twice... three times. Maybe Cedric was trying out a remix or something.

Guest durrtylexx

This track is old...its on the Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Essential Mix a little too overated.

Agreed. I also noticed on NYE @ Space and older track "Revolution" getting hammered not once - not twice... three times. Maybe Cedric was trying out a remix or something.

I heard Madonna's - Hung Up atleast 5 times on NYE.

I heard it Nocturnal and Space. Good track, but dam it seems like it was being played over and over again.

Guest Miss_Digital

I heard Madonna's - Hung Up atleast 5 times on NYE.

I heard it Nocturnal and Space. Good track, but dam it seems like it was being played over and over again.

i'm sick of it already

Guest michael^heaven

81872665_369dda75ae.jpg81872667_d9ffb2d0b8.jpg

ez-smokin.gif

love the flyer - SIMONS early nineties! Michael - do you know what year that's from?

---That was from either '93 or '94 (the Simons golden years get a bit cloudy every now & then :P :P). Danny rocked it 'till about 7am. Then Chris went on. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...time to kill it...Harshy stylee!! ;D ;D