Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work that pussy?

Guest onesassychic

Guest speedway

Wow...I think I was there also - '93 or '94 sounds right, but yes a bit cloudy for me as well. Any idea whatever happened to Chris Harshman, and Chris Gallagher for that matter? Man, those days are memorable.

Guest bootstah

hahaha well I think I heard work that pussy like 5 times at space yesterday...gets tiresome to hear the same shit, only good things to come, hopefully we can hear some better stuff soon. Conference is just around the corner. 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

hahaha well I think I heard work that pussy like 5 times at space yesterday...gets tiresome to hear the same shit, only good things to come, hopefully we can hear some better stuff soon. Conference is just around the corner. 8)

cedric was outta hand yesterday morning!!!! i dont what the fuck he was playin but there were nasty nasty basslines everytwhere, electronic funky goodness.....and not chinsaw music...good funkyness. i need all that shit.

Guest ddg

i love that bass line..

me, too

i was loving it nye at noc

8)

guess i'm not sick of it yet

how about when we all went crazy when howells played it...good times.. 8)

Guest michael^heaven
Any idea whatever happened to Chris Harshman, and Chris Gallagher for that matter? Man, those days are memorable.

---Not sure about Gallagher. Last I heard, Harshy was living in North Carolina. Waist of talent IMO. :(