Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Herbal Extasy

sarahkim13

A few years back, a friend of mine took it and said that its just like real E. I never tried it and am wondering if it really works. So the other day I was online and I saw a website selling it. Has anyone ever tried it and is it worth it?

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

me and some of my friends tried those. They made my head hurt, my eyes blood shot, and the only E like effect I felt was teh fact that I was wide awake and very jittery. I wouldn't recommend wasting your cash on those. Just spend the extra and buy the real thing.

No problem. I just figured I would save you the money. What you should do is try out some pills from people you know, or people your friends know and try to get a steady hookup. At least in Chicago this works. When you do get a good pill buy a bunch and then you will have them for a while. Not to mention the more you buy the less you pay for each pill.

cwm44.gif

I experimented with herbals for a while when I was taking a couple of weeks off. I've tried everything from the brand named Herbal X to diet pills over the counter at gas stations. They all basically rely on ephenedrine, kola nuts (caffeine), and tons of other over the counter stimulants. If you take a lot your skin will feel tingly, you'll get hot flashes, feel very jittery, and sweat profusely. Unfortunately, you don't feel good about it at all. I felt very sick in my stomach and got a very bad headache coming down. The come down is the worst, unlike MDMA which tapers off at around 4 or 5 hours so you can sleep, a lot of ephenedrine and caffeine will keep you up for 10+ hours. If you want to try to stretch your beans out though, try mixing half a tab of x with some ephenedrine pills. But there really is no substitute for good old fashioned synthetics.