Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5-HTP

~surreal~

So my bf has been reading up on this supplement and it sounds very interesting. I don't wanna go into detail about it, because I personally don't know that much about the supplement to post as an entire topic, but for NE1 that has some knowledge you'd like to share, I'm all ears. cwm17.gif (ehhhmm...e-tarded)

By the way, I heard pre-loading with 5-HTP is a pretty good idea. NE comments? cwm15.gif

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

When you take e, it takes the chemical seretonin out of your brain. that chemical is bascially your happy stuff. So if you take 5-htp before you go to bed after you roll, you wont be in a bad mood in the morning. It also helps you fall asleep faster. There is also pills from GNC you could buy that make you feel not as crappy in the morning and they are called

L-tyrosine and DLPA 500 (i think)...as for popping any of them before you take e, i dont know if it will increase it or not. cwm1.gif

Taking 5HTP before a roll didn't do anything for me. Taking it afterword however did make me recover a lot faster. Usually if I roll two days in a row, the second night I don't roll as hard. But last weekend I took about 1200mg of 5HTP while coming off my first roll, and the next night I rolled just as hard as the first night. It is only good for recovering quicker.

------------------

embot.gif

interesting, thanx for the info. Well, we have 5-htp, vitamin c, the L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, and sugar (e.g. juice). When taken together in suggested amounts, it's suppose to increase seretonin.

So my bf tried it last night and nothing happened. Except for he slept well, which he sometimes doesn't. I tried it today and all I felt was my face tingle all afternoon, you know like that tingling sensation you get when you roll? But w/o the roll. biggrin.gif

So anywho, another thing is to take the DLPA b4 the roll and it's suppose to increase the pleasure. I'll keep you posted and how it works. cwm32.gif

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 12-07-2000).]

Post-loading? I'll check it out. What do you think about Pre-loading?

Originally posted by e-tarded:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000224.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000224.html</A> All about post-loading

------------------