Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Donald Glaude, Emi vs Patron: The Rematch

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Join us this week as we welcome back one of our favorite guests Donald Glaude! We will be celebrating the birthday's of 2 important members of our family, Emi Guerra & Alex Goudie, everyone knows how much we will be parting for this so come have some fun!

donald_glaude_b_1-14-06.jpg

For Table Reservations Contact Rolly @ rolandp@crobar.com. Always 21+. We can also celebrate your birthday parties, bachlorette parties, company parties, etc. Dress Code will be enforced.

Guest fended

EMI VS. PATRON - the rematch

It was a close call last time, but the judges gave me the victory. (except for POD).

Drink lots of water and rest before coming out. I've been training all year for this one.

EG

Guest rollyp66

Guide To Emi's B-Day written by the man himself

1. Drink 1 gallon of water within 24 hours of Getting to Crobar

2. Take an afternoon nap on Saturday

3. Have a hardhat and/or football pads and a helmet on reserve in case of emergency

4. Take a cab....don't drive.

5. Make sure someone in your group has a cell phone....one that can text message since the club is loud. (people get lost).

6. Ask the Patron Patrol for Brazilian Anti-Hangover Pills once you arrive. If you already have them in hand, take them with your first drink.

7. If breaking rule/guide ..4, take 2 extra girlfriends with you. That way, someone will attempt to stay sober. And, at the very least.

8. Bring a condom. Many people get lucky in these types of parties.

9. Don't eat anything thats chunky and/or meaty prior to going out. Pasta is a good recommendation, meat is not....unless its eaten after the party.

10. Be prepared to inhale, take in, swallow and absorb tons of alcohol within a short period of time. Practicing your breathing techniques is highly recommended.

11. B somewhat on time. Midnight the latest. Shit happens quick....and you don't want to miss anything. Crobar is located at 1445 Washington Ave.

Guest coach

Guide To Emi's B-Day written by the man himself

> 1. Drink 1 gallon of water within 24 hours of Getting to Crobar

And then spend the whole night in line for the bathroom?

> 2. Take an afternoon nap on Saturday

What else do you do on a Saturday?

>3. Have a hardhat and/or football pads and a helmet on reserve in case of emergency

What about a cup?

> 4. Take a cab....don't drive.

Ha ha!

>5. Make sure someone in your group has a cell phone....one that can text message since the club is loud. (people get lost).

How did we ever survive before cell phones?

>6. Ask the Patron Patrol for Brazilian Anti-Hangover Pills once you arrive. If you already have them in hand, take them with your first drink.

Now I'm scared.

>7. If breaking rule/guide ..4, take 2 extra girlfriends with you. That way, someone will attempt to stay sober. And, at the very least.

Always good to have extra girlfriends!

> 8. Bring a condom. Many people get lucky in these types of parties.

Um, I always get lucky and I never need a condom.

>9. Don't eat anything thats chunky and/or meaty prior to going out. Pasta is a good recommendation, meat is not....unless its eaten after the party.

:X

>10. Be prepared to inhale, take in, swallow and absorb tons of alcohol within a short period of time. Practicing your breathing techniques is highly recommended.

Anyone ever see that Cosby routine called "Himself"? I always think of the baby scene when breathing techniques are mentioned. Hilarious.

>11. B somewhat on time. Midnight the latest. Shit happens quick....and you don't want to miss anything.

LOL! Is that real "on time" or Miami "on time"?

> Crobar is located at 1445 Washington Ave.

Where da party at!

Guest klubveteran

EMI VS. PATRON - the rematch

It was a close call last time, but the judges gave me the victory. (except for POD).

Drink lots of water and rest before coming out. I've been training all year for this one.

EG

LOL!

yo Guerra,

i have had the pleasure to celebrate many many of your birthdays with you and many BIG events together and pal lemme tell ya PATRON always wins! you stand Noooo chance.

in fact whats the over/under on patron kicking Emi around? 130am??

;D

happy birthday EG

-Nelson Rodriguez

8)

Guest pod

Emi 1 Patròn 1.

It turned into a steel cage match after awhile. I'm talking if you didn't know Emi, you would have thought that people were actually fighting.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

DONALD GLAUDE PLAYED FUCKING GOD LIKE!!!! SICK RETARDED OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL!!!!!! GLAUDE OWNED CROBAR LAST NIGHT!!!! NUFF SAID!

Guest swank

what did u say steve? i didnt quite read that :P lol

ahhhhh hahahahaha! ROFLMAO!!!! ;D

Had to turn the speakers down on my computer...

I wonder if Donald was any good last night? :P