Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Donald Glaude, Emi vs Patron: The Rematch

Guest rollyp66

Guest VitaminSki

DONALD GLAUDE PLAYED FUCKING GOD LIKE!!!! SICK RETARDED OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL!!!!!! GLAUDE OWNED CROBAR LAST NIGHT!!!! NUFF SAID!

Ok Now thats an answwer!!!!!

Guest VitaminSki

DONALD GLAUDE PLAYED FUCKING GOD LIKE!!!! SICK RETARDED OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL!!!!!! GLAUDE OWNED CROBAR LAST NIGHT!!!! NUFF SAID!

Guest Spankmeister

Great night....Donald is such a nice guy and some of the tracks he was dropping was insane!

It was a little weird though to see him mixing RECORDS instead of using CDJ's...LOL

Many thanks to Rolly for all the hospitality!!!

Definitely a great night!

Guest Marina22

Missed him this time but was able to see him at the HMF for a little bit and he was great. I love his energy and enthusiasm. If only more DJs would be as "into it" as he is... But more importantly, what did he play? Come on, trainspotters!

Guest itsspeed1

yo !! that night was insane... a lot of my friends showed up !!

got waasssssteeeeeeeeeed !! donald was runnin shit all night on point and goin crazy !! me & purple took him to space afterhours !! cool az fuk guy... deff. gonna see him durin the conference for sureeeeee !! ... and emi... thanks for the patron shotssssssss... rolly... ur on my will [ not im not gonna give u anythin... i just put u there cuz its probably ur fault ill die one night lol so they know who to blame it aaalll ] good night !! good music !! ... deff. goin down on the books..

cheers

speed