Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Lineup for the 3rd annual Fliptoniaaa

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Guest djcarlosf

yeah i wouldnt mind watching someone use ableton...i wanna learn something while im there...lol

ill prbably forget by the end of the night though ;D ;D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

I never get on this fast enough :( But I didn't think I would be able to make it up there anyway :-\

Should I actually be able to go, I'll dub one of my mixes to tape and bring my boom box and play it during someones set I don't like :P

Guest rhythmburn

I never get on this fast enough :( But I didn't think I would be able to make it up there anyway :-\

Should I actually be able to go, I'll dub one of my mixes to tape and bring my boom box and play it during someones set I don't like :P

;D

Guest Damon7278

Ok not alot of peeps are happy with the line up, this is looking like ultrafest last year, too many DJ's and not enough time, and why is the trance DJ's going on so late, I think some serious schedule changes should be made or people that been coming since the beginning wont be making their way this time, not trying to burst jimmy's bubble, but it should be half and half

Guest Adam Singer

Ok not alot of peeps are happy with the line up, this is looking like ultrafest last year, too many DJ's and not enough time, and why is the trance DJ's going on so late, I think some serious schedule changes should be made or people that been coming since the beginning wont be making their way this time, not trying to burst jimmy's bubble, but it should be half and half

i dont play trance but i dont play just house either...

somewhere in the middle, hopefully satisfy everyone damon! :D

Guest Damon7278

Hey as long as happyface's does the cooking and I have a redbull, and see some girls with big titties, Im a happy camper

Guest ddg

Hey as long as happyface's does the cooking and I have a redbull, and see some girls with big titties, Im a happy camper

lmaoo...