Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many white guys have hit up

V. Barbarino

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HouseJunkie

Variety it the spice of life but give me a Latina 7 days of the week. A hot, saucy, bubble butt, jealous, I'm going to inspect you dick when you get home, latina .... the kind Miami has to offer.

... and what is 'porch monkey'?

Guest mp3some

... A hot, saucy, bubble butt, jealous, I'm going to inspect you dick when you get home, latina .... the kind Miami has to offer.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest Dj_Peace

This is a rather disturbing thread but perhaps not all that surprising. I find it very telling that on this board, there is rarely any support of black promoters, black djs or black artists but apprently some cj'ers don't have a problem with trying to get a piece of black ass. Is it that black women do not threaten you as much as the black man? Are your women not appealing enough to you that you long for something more"exotic"? Or is it the fact that the women that you normally have access to are just not beautiful or voluptuous enough with their breast jobs, nose jobs, fake tans, eating disorders and myriad of self esteem issues?

It is truly sad that someone would use the term "porch monkey" on this board when refering to black folks. However it is also apparent that in South Florida, ignorance knows no boundaries and racism and hate are ever present. It is one thing to involve yourself in relationships with others outside of your culture/race/ethnicity for pure motives -it is another thing entirely to objectify a woman of another culture/race/ethnicity simply for some long held over fantasy about the "sexual prowess" of balck women.

Sad indeed.

Guest mp3some

It is truly sad that someone would use the term "porch monkey" on this board when refering to black folks. However it is also apparent that in South Florida, ignorance knows no boundaries and racism and hate are ever present. It is one thing to involve yourself in relationships with others outside of your culture/race/ethnicity for pure motives -it is another thing entirely to objectify a woman of another culture/race/ethnicity simply for some long held over fantasy about the "sexual prowess" of balck women.

Sad indeed.

Just for the record, all this nonesense is directly imported from Jersey ::) , and in no way represents the majority of the culturally diverse population of south florida.

Just reflects the attitude and perspective of one of the blabbermouth members in this forum.

It is kinda sad..... :(

Guest JMT

This is a rather disturbing thread but perhaps not all that surprising. I find it very telling that on this board, there is rarely any support of black promoters, black djs or black artists but apprently some cj'ers don't have a problem with trying to get a piece of black ass. Is it that black women do not threaten you as much as the black man? Are your women not appealing enough to you that you long for something more"exotic"? Or is it the fact that the women that you normally have access to are just not beautiful or voluptuous enough with their breast jobs, nose jobs, fake tans, eating disorders and myriad of self esteem issues?

Sad indeed.

how many people on here do you actually know?

Guest Sela V

Sad indeed.

how many people on here do you actually know?

I know quite a few people on this board, and most of them are dynamic individuals who are utilizing their talents and energies and even finances to support this music/club scene. Don't sweat the small stuff...and this is definitely small stuff! Peace, Love and Pro$perity in the new year.

whats wrong with trying to hook up with black chicks? On top of that, it's a club issue, I have some friends who go to club 84 to pick up black chicks.. actualy it's pretty easy since most black girls don't like the thug culture who populate the clubs..

No racist, though porch monkey was a not really appropriate to say..

Next to football, woman are the second best invention.. Would be first if they didn't come with vocal cords..

Guest Sela V

whats wrong with trying to hook up with black chicks? On top of that, it's a club issue, I have some friends who go to club 84 to pick up black chicks.. actualy it's pretty easy since most black girls don't like the thug culture who populate the clubs..

No racist, though porch monkey was a not really appropriate to say..

Next to football, woman are the second best invention.. Would be first if they didn't come with vocal cords..

No vocal cords. Wow. Imagine Loleta Hollaway or Martha Wash sign languaging their way through a soulful house classic...

Guest Philip
apprently some cj'ers don't have a problem with trying to get a piece of black ass. Is it that black women do not threaten you as much as the black man?

Yes. Thats precisely why I would sleep with a black woman before i'd sleep with a black man. ;)

Guest vegasguy25

I haven't done it, but I use to sleep with the hottest black chick at my school and every black dude was out to kill me... She was so fucking great in bed...

TMI

Guest Cosmigonon

It is one thing to involve yourself in relationships with others outside of your culture/race/ethnicity for pure motives -it is another thing entirely to objectify a woman of another culture/race/ethnicity simply for some long held over fantasy about the "sexual prowess" of balck women.

Sad indeed.

I'd like me a blonde gringa. Is that wrong? ???

Guest allieq

all black hip hop places to pick up black chicks??

I've heard about this and I'm knewly single, love me some black chicks, so who has done it???

Hey Saltine, after like the 3rd time today, just had to break it to you...

Just FYI:

new: adj. Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.

knew: v. past tense of know: v. to perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.

get your grammer straight.... :P

it's grammar ;-)

Sad indeed.

1)For the record. I'm black carribean. Now... I know your beef is mostly with Saleen, but it seems like you're mad because I used the word "Porch Monkey". Now if you go and reread what I said you'll understand my point. I was referring to the dumb ass gold flaunting rappers that make ALL black folks look bad. I NEVER referred to all black folks as porch monkeys. That would be ignorant.

2) Brother... After reading your post, it seems to me like you have some serious race/color issues that are beyond comprehension and defy logic. Your issues are very deep and have absolutely nothing to do with what was posted. What's wrong with a white dude liking and /or dating black women? Is that a crime? So it's cool for black dude to date/sleep with white women but it's not cool the other way around? I bet you would not complain if it was a black dude on the forum talking about white women. Come on man let's not be irrational now. Perfect example of a double standard. You're getting all emotional and hypersensitive over something so silly.

Guest pussErox

the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. :-*

i thought it was the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice ??? ???

now this is from a movie