Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many white guys have hit up

V. Barbarino

Guest ddg

the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. :-*

i thought it was the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice ??? ???

now this is from a movie

i thought it was from a tupac song...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dj_Peace

There are classy black chicks then there are ghetto black chicks...

MDW is all ghetto broads.

Yup...I couldn't have said it better myself. If you want yourself a classy black chick' date=' you're not going to find her during Memorial Day weekend. During that MDW you'll find nothing but ghettofied, money hungry, bling bling, chicken heads with issues beyond control. If You want a classy black chick, go to an either upscale Neo-Soul lounge, Jazz cafe or small afro/deep house bars. Although they are not too popular in Miami, these type of lounges are more popular in the north and northeast where you tend to find more "different" blacks that don't fit the crunk listening, excessive jewlery flaunting, clueless porch monkey with gold teeth stereotype.

[/quote']

Thisis what is sad...you have lumped every black person that comes to south Florida during Memorial Day Weekend into one sterotype. Given the logic that is in your statement, are we to asume that all non-black women that come to South FLorida for Memorial Day Weekend and Spring Break, etc..are all drug using, binge drinking, sluts just waiting on their opportunity to end up on Girls Gone Wild? It is dangerous to paint with such broad brush strokes. And for the record, I do not take exception with anyone dating someone outside of his/her race/ethnicity or culture. What I take exception to is references like "they are good at vacuuming" -and you are right-I do take exception to the phrase "porch monkey"-and am surprised that in 2006 someone- in particular, someone of Caribbean heritage would use such a derogatory comment -period. As a Caribben man, I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks. And yes, I do have serious concerns (not issues) over race and negative sterotyping of people of color-i make no apologies or excuses for that. I call things as I see them and my commentary is not dependent upon which way the wind blows or what is most comfortable for others.

Guest pod

I've never seen MDW as being 100% black folk. I've been in the thick of it before and it is the whole rainbow of ghetto-ness. Hell, I even saw ghetto gay folk.

There are classy black chicks then there are ghetto black chicks...

MDW is all ghetto broads.

Yup...I couldn't have said it better myself. If you want yourself a classy black chick, you're not going to find her during Memorial Day weekend. During that MDW you'll find nothing but ghettofied, money hungry, bling bling, chicken heads with issues beyond control. If You want a classy black chick, go to an either upscale Neo-Soul lounge, Jazz cafe or small afro/deep house bars. Although they are not too popular in Miami, these type of lounges are more popular in the north and northeast where you tend to find more "different" blacks that don't fit the crunk listening, excessive jewlery flaunting, clueless porch monkey with gold teeth stereotype.

Thisis what is sad...you have lumped every black person that comes to south Florida during Memorial Day Weekend into one sterotype. Given the logic that is in your statement, are we to asume that all non-black women that come to South FLorida for Memorial Day Weekend and Spring Break, etc..are all drug using, binge drinking, sluts just waiting on their opportunity to end up on Girls Gone Wild? It is dangerous to paint with such broad brush strokes. And for the record, I do not take exception with anyone dating someone outside of his/her race/ethnicity or culture. What I take exception to is references like "they are good at vacuuming" -and you are right-I do take exception to the phrase "porch monkey"-and am surprised that in 2006 someone- in particular, someone of Caribbean heritage would use such a derogatory comment -period. As a Caribben man, I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks. And yes, I do have serious concerns (not issues) over race and negative sterotyping of people of color-i make no apologies or excuses for that. I call things as I see them and my commentary is not dependent upon which way the wind blows or what is most comfortable for others.

Wow.... After all this it seems like you still don't get my point. Your black/white issues are blinding you to the point where you're unable to understand something so simple. We clearly are not on the same page, matter of fact we're not even reading the same book. Let's leave it at that.

Guest LeVeL

Thisis what is sad...you have lumped every black person that comes to south Florida during Memorial Day Weekend into one sterotype. Given the logic that is in your statement, are we to asume that all non-black women that come to South FLorida for Memorial Day Weekend and Spring Break, etc..are all drug using, binge drinking, sluts just waiting on their opportunity to end up on Girls Gone Wild?

I agree not everyone that comes down for Memorial Day weekend is like the way people perceive them. But this is what happens when crowds of African Americans gather at events. People automatically think there will be a shooting and that nothing but ghetto people will be there causing trouble.

I for one enjoy MDW, I love me the jamaican, Carnival festivals we have here in Miami year round. I have seen little fights here and there but nothing major, very fun and alot of tree burning.

But anyways back to the subject at hand..I have run into tons of Black mami's during MDW, Hip Hop Clubs and they are classy women but people perceive them as ghetto just because they are having a good time during a vacation down to Miami.

Guest HouseJunkie
As a Caribben man, I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks.

I don't think that this behavior is done to get approval.

In the Carribean there are two types of people the "have' and the 'have not' but in the US there are three types, the 'have' , the 'have not' and the 'have nothing because the 'have' took it away' … it’s the third type that is typically put down because there are so many opportunities around.

Guest saintjohn
Hell, I even saw ghetto gay folk.

Once upon a time when I worked at the Saint, there was a promoter who brought us a series of "alternative" hip hop parties. Interestingly, the gay gangstas displayed the stereotypical thug life posturing out in the parking lot, but their body language softened considerably once they were inside. Seeing two Tupac lookalikes holding hands initially caused some serious congitive dissonance, but I got over it.

Guest mp3some

all black hip hop places to pick up black chicks??

I've heard about this and I'm knewly single, love me some black chicks, so who has done it???

Hey Saltine, after like the 3rd time today, just had to break it to you...

Just FYI:

new: adj. Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.

knew: v. past tense of know: v. to perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.

get your grammer straight.... :P

it's grammar ;-)

No shit, Sherlock!! ::) *notice the italics*

Guest HouseJunkie

I have white friends, black friends, latin friends, persian friends, asian friends, blue friends, brown friends, u name it...enough w/ the racial comments already

Blame Saleen, he always start these grammatically incorrect controversial thread.

[quote author=Dj_Peace

As a Caribben man, I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks.

In the Carribean there are two types of people the "have' and the 'have not' but in the US there are three types, the 'have' , the 'have not' and the 'have nothing because the 'have' took it away' … it’s the third type that is typically put down because there are so many opportunities around.

Thank you. It's not about gaining approval. That has got to be the most absurd reasoning I have ever heard. The third type you are referring to is the one that wants to blame the white man for his shortcomings and everything under the sun. There are plenty of opportunities yet refuses to take them. He would rather "keep it real" and stay in the ghetto and drive a Benz. LOL. We don't have these silly issues in the carribean.

Guest Philip
We don't have these silly issues in the carribean.

I lived in the Virgin Islands and there was plenty of that attitude over there.

[quote author=Dj_Peace

As a Caribben man' date=' I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks. [/b']

Thank you. It's not about gaining approval. That has got to be the most absurd reasoning I have ever heard. The third type you are referring to is the one that wants to blame the white man for his shortcomings and everything under the sun. There are plenty of opportunities yet refuses to take them. He would rather "keep it real" and stay in the ghetto and drive a Benz. LOL. We don't have these silly issues in the carribean.

nahhh imma keep it real...aka keepin' it real stupid

Guest swank

[quote author=Dj_Peace

As a Caribben man' date=' I know all too well though that many West Indians will put down other blacks in order to gain approval from non-blacks. [/b']

I didn't want to get involved with this ignorance but had to...I am 'West Indian' and am so tired of this perception or criticism from within the black community.

If you want to hear it loud and clear Ima tell you all straight! Here's the BIG difference. You're either 'educated' or 'not'. Most west indians are educated it's in-bread in our culture...it's what our parents had to do to get to this country. So yes....we for the most part have better jobs,nicer homes, and cleaner morals with stronger family values.

I don't need approval to better myself in order to make sure that my family has the tools necessary to succeed. ::)

Turbo...we're on the same page...

[quote author=Dj_Peace

I didn't want to get involved with this ignorance but had to...I am 'West Indian' and am so tired of this perception or criticism from within the black community.

If you want to hear it loud and clear Ima tell you all straight! Here's the BIG difference. You're either 'educated' or 'not'. Most west indians are educated it's in-bread in our culture...it's what our parents had to do to get to this country. So yes....we for the most part have better jobs,nicer homes, and cleaner morals with stronger family values.

I don't need approval to better myself in order to make sure that my family has the tools necessary to succeed. ::)

Turbo...we're on the same page...

Ahh....Relief. Somebody who agrees. Thank you my fellow islander 8)

this post .. is just..

CRAZY TALK !!! ;D

well to some extent you're right. There have been some crazy posts on this thread.

Is it that black women do not threaten you as much as the black man?Are your women not appealing enough to you that you long for something more"exotic"? Or is it the fact that the women that you normally have access to are just not beautiful or voluptuous enough with their breast jobs, nose jobs, fake tans, eating disorders and myriad of self esteem issues?

Now this is what I mean by DJ peace having deep issues that are of out control that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. How do you expect people to understand you or even warm up to you when you have such a negative, not to mention destructive mindset and outlook on things? Why would you want to be a threat to everybody else? Why be so bitter and angry at the world? Why walk around with such issues yet EXPECT people of other races to accept you as is. That's BS, when you make yourself so unapproachable nobody wants to deal with you including "whitey". Ignorants will be quick to jump the gun and say "Sellout". That couldn't be further from the truth, it's called having a broad, worldly mindset which allows you to deal with people from all races. Stop being so repulsive. Do you really expect to get anywhere by being so abrasive? I simply don't understand your reasoning, you have problems, big ones. What' next? You're going to blame "whitey" for your party not being successful? Don't blame anybody for not getting any support, Your approach is probaly wrong. And you just set yourself back 100 years with that post. Do you actually think anybody is going to want to support you now that they've heard what's lingering in your small mind. Quit reacting on emotion. Make rational decisions and you will surely yield better results.

Guest Sela V

For the record, Turbo - our parties are going pretty good, you should come to one. Also for the record -- no one ethnic group has cornered the market on education, family values or morality. Just read the headlines if you don't believe me. But the bottom line is that this message board is not the place to resolve any of this. Saleen lit a provocative fire with this thread... What could start more shit than race and sex in the same topic? Take a bow...

Guest ddg

que manera de hablar tanta mierda... :)

like usual nothing interesting to add...

cause i dont give a fuck ;)

lol....pobrecito....

FUERZA ALBICELESTE!!