Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many white guys have hit up

V. Barbarino

Guest allieq

all black hip hop places to pick up black chicks??

I've heard about this and I'm knewly single, love me some black chicks, so who has done it???

Hey Saltine, after like the 3rd time today, just had to break it to you...

Just FYI:

new: adj. Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.

knew: v. past tense of know: v. to perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.

get your grammer straight.... :P

it's grammar ;-)

No shit, Sherlock!! ::) *notice the italics*

a bit touchy?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bahst

link=board=2;threadid=23824;start=20#msg281776 date=1137077791] Is it that black women do not threaten you as much as the black man?Are your women not appealing enough to you that you long for something more"exotic"? Or is it the fact that the women that you normally have access to are just not beautiful or voluptuous enough with their breast jobs, nose jobs, fake tans, eating disorders and myriad of self esteem issues?

what comes to mind is ...

'DON'T BE HATING' ;D ;D ;D

Guest Bahst

For the record, Turbo - our parties are going pretty good, you should come to one. Also for the record -- no one ethnic group has cornered the market on education, family values or morality. Just read the headlines if you don't believe me. But the bottom line is that this message board is not the place to resolve any of this. Saleen lit a provocative fire with this thread... What could start more shit than race and sex in the same topic? Take a bow...

'boys will be boys '.. ;D

Often, females tend to give much more meaning to what men say and do than should be granted..

just a personal thought ;)

Guest swank

For the record, Turbo - our parties are going pretty good, you should come to one. Also for the record -- no one ethnic group has cornered the market on education, family values or morality. Just read the headlines if you don't believe me. But the bottom line is that this message board is not the place to resolve any of this. Saleen lit a provocative fire with this thread... What could start more shit than race and sex in the same topic? Take a bow...

Let's call it like it really is...I at no time ever used the terms 'cornered market'. I simply described one of the demographics that I am a member of. North America in general has strayed from the most important things in life...in exchange for material priorities in all of their forms.

but hey!...I thought this thread was about 'white guys and black chicks'?

:P ;D

Guest Sela V

Let's call it like it really is...I at no time ever used the terms 'cornered market'. I simply described one of the demographics that I am a member of. North America in general has strayed from the most important things in life...in exchange for material priorities in all of their forms.

You know what, Swank, I wish this thread really was about white guys and black chicks, but it isn't, that was just the red herring to lure everyone to this topic. It actually deals with issues of grammatical errors, North American materialism, and a myriad of other isms, none of which can be properly addressed in a text-byte. :)

Guest tbooty

this thread is way outta hand and common sense tells me not to touch it but i cant help myself.

the bottom line is, its human nature to want what you do not have. in this visual age its human nature to covet what you see.. white kids from the suburbs talkin' like they are from the projects, (hip-hop is pop culture like it or not) kids in tokyo tanning every day and growing dreadlocks. this dates back to the english and the dutch trying to colonize the world in the 16th century just to get some flavor in their tastless food (the spice wars) and probably some flavor (color) in their women.

we should all be way beyond this racial bullshit. it's all ignorance, close mindedness and just not being raised right.. black, beige, white, whatever. you cant help being born into ignorance.. but you would hope that most aspire for something greater... then theres saleen?

Guest swank

this thread is way outta hand and common sense tells me not to touch it but i cant help myself.

the bottom line is, its human nature to want what you do not have. in this visual age its human nature to covet what you see.. white kids from the suburbs talkin' like they are from the projects, (hip-hop is pop culture like it or not) kids in tokyo tanning every day and growing dreadlocks. this dates back to the english and the dutch trying to colonize the world in the 16th century just to get some flavor in their tastless food (the spice wars) and probably some flavor (color) in their women.

we should all be way beyond this racial bullshit. it's all ignorance, close mindedness and just not being raised right.. black, beige, white, whatever. you cant help being born into ignorance.. but you would hope that most aspire for something greater... then theres saleen?

Very well said Tomas!

Guest swank

You know what, Swank, I wish this thread really was about white guys and black chicks, but it isn't, that was just the red herring to lure everyone to this topic. It actually deals with issues of grammatical errors, North American materialism, and a myriad of other isms, none of which can be properly addressed in a text-byte. :)

I agree Sela V!

Mods feel free to disintegrate or move this thread...it's too heavy for a nitelife board!

peace.

Guest slamminshaun

As long as the media and government continue to point out that we are different while hypocritically preaching we are equal, we will continue to treat people differently...

Guest mp3some

As long as the media and government continue to point out that we are different while hypocritically preaching we are equal' date=' we will continue to treat people differently...

[/quote']

GREAT@!!!

Now it's the government's fault... Oh, and those crazy liberals' too!!! ::) ::) ::)

Guest slamminshaun

As long as the media and government continue to point out that we are different while hypocritically preaching we are equal, we will continue to treat people differently...

GREAT@!!!

Now it's the government's fault... Oh, and those crazy liberals' too!!! ::) ::) ::)

Put it to rest dude, the government is absolutely a contributing factor to the problem. Are you defending the government's handling or race issues in this country? Wow....

We're one of the only countries obsessed with race relations like we are and talking about it all the time causes exactly what its supposed to prevent. When the government constantly asks you what color you are and plays favorites with certain groups and when the news won't shup up about "you're black, you're white, you're this, you're that", its no wonder people are as sensitive as they are....

As long as the media and government continue to point out that we are different while hypocritically preaching we are equal' date=' we will continue to treat people differently...

[/quote']

GREAT@!!!

Put it to rest dude, the government is absolutely a contributing factor to the problem. Are you defending the government's handling or race issues in this country? Wow....

We're one of the only countries obsessed with race relations like we are and talking about it all the time causes exactly what its supposed to prevent. When the government constantly asks you what color you are and plays favorites with certain groups and when the news won't shup up about "you're black, you're white, you're this, you're that", its no wonder people are as sensitive as they are....

Well Said Shaun :)

Guest vaughan

Some things are starting to sound OOOHHHHHHH tooo familiar....

I have an idea... Everyone go to bed, close your eyes and have a nice dream because most of you can't dream in color anyway! :D

I find it very telling that on this board, there is rarely any support of black promoters, black djs or black artists

Honestly Peace... love ya buddy but this is far from the truth... (I wish I didn't delete someones exact post on the lust board regarding the same issue. )

I will have NO problem starting a White Trash thread if will help ease the tension.

I just hope everyone will go support Derrick Carter tonight @ Shine and Jask @ Aquabooty... Very colorful choices indeed! A BEAUTIFUL thing!

Guest vaughan

Vaughan, you gotta be the smartest gay guy I know. :)

Go on with yo bad self, sizzle chest! :-*

I am just a bit upset that us gay dj's and promoters don't get the respect we deserve! >:(

Guest HouseJunkie

so did anyone mention where the hot black chicks that are not ghetto fab hang out ???

Why... you want to try the dark berries too ;-)

Guest coach

All this just because Saleen is hard up? Dayum. So, anyway, I'll see all a' ya'll black-lovers at Donald Glaude tonight, right?