Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUTH BEACH?

Guest axis

Guest axis

Hi there.

Coming to South Beach end of Feb. Wife & I, couple in late 20's, looking for tips/advice on clubs/bars/restaurants.

What club/bar is happening on Thurs night?/Fri night?/Sat night?

Also hotels in this area that are best bang for buck. I am thinking of Hotel Nash or Circa39? Which one is better. Also how much does it cost via cab if you get a hotel near mid or north beach to come into SOBE?

Finally any final tips/advice during my 4 night stay inSouth Beach?

Thanks.

Guest pod

You'll get a whole plethora of opinions. What I think is cool may not be up your alley or it might.

But you've come to the right place. 8)

Cab fare from the area around Circa 39 is like $8-$10...

because im on my break...

clubs...walk up/down washington ave, there are quite a few on those nights...all depends which types of music you and your wife are into...but most clubs play varieties or have different rooms for hip hop, house, ect...if you like alt rock/old school rock u can check snatch(14/collins) and automatic slims(12/washington)..easy to find, ask anyone on the street/hotel/cab...happy hour @ the clevelander and wet willies on ocean dr.

I would not recommend the cab ride from north miami beach(after 60th st and up is just not worth it). If you're staying in hotels from say 50th st and below, the cab ride is not too far from the "action" which is between 20th-1st st(south beach).

Check out expedia.com, orbitz.com, hotels.com for hotel deals...i believe we are IN season now, so prices per night might be above average.

Lots of people can help you out on this message board.

Regards