Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk - Made In Miami @ Mansion

Guest davidorth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ClubDiva05

Great to know so many of you will be coming to Mansion on Sunday!!!Can't wait to see those of you I know and meet those who I haven't yet!!! ;D

Guest djqba

Mad Respect to Ralph & Oscar, Amazing rnight and the Vibe in that room was off the chain... Biz mad props to you also my friend for putting together a great party... See you all next week... ;D ;D ;D

Guest Nefarious Girl

I hear this was a great party!!! Another party I missed, but my pees were out there and loved it. Congrats boys!

Let's make every Monday a holiday.

Guest djqba

I hear this was a great party!!! Another party I missed, but my pees were out there and loved it. Congrats boys!

Let's make every Monday a holiday.

I second this motion!!

Guest Electric Eel

I'm not sure what the hell happened last night, but I woke up next to Oscar G this morning.

Damn alcohol.

That was really nice of you to make him breakfast

Guest r3nz0

Thanks, I think he deserved it. And then I entertained him by doing the Michelle dance. *violently wiggles shoulders side to side*

He died laughing.

Guest Untouchable Chino

..last night..OUT OF HAND..out of control..WOAW..had soo much fun..it was SHOULDER to SHOULDER in there..upstairs/downstairs/hip hop room..everything.. i say we make MONDAYS..COOLJUNKIE MONDAYS..everyone from COOLJUNKIE has NO WORK NO SCHOOL..lol

Guest ramon

other than whats already been said .. what a night ... oscar and ralph were just being themselves and dropping bombs .. acapellas , beats it didn't matter .. thanks to david and biz again for such a great night .. i need more mondays off as well. definitely the best party in miami right now.

you could be loved ...