Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EZ-Test Question

mikey_m

I just tested these pills I've been dying to test for a while.....the reaction.....first, there were little purple swirls in the solution and it eventually turned dark purple almost black.....I think this is for MDMA but it didn't turn all purple immediately......the swirls started like little specs then, after maybe 20 seconds the solution was dark purple.....any help?

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

do you not have the little chart thingy that comes with the tester? dancesafe has it on their site. if it didn't BEGIN to change color for 5-10 seconds it could be dxm, even if it turned black. 20 seconds?!? that's a really long time when dealing with this test..are you sure that's accurate?

------------------

kissing.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sounds like dxm to me. took a pill from a friend that said they were quality. felt okay, but a little more dopey than the regular roll i was accustomed to. got a hold of a test kit afterwards & had similar results to your description.

not a bad trip, but dxm is supposed to less predictable & more dangerous at higher dosages, so if you're gonna take 'em, go easy & follow your body signals...

bon voyage~ cwm26.gif