Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest Clauds

I no longer have access to my personal e-mail now that we've relocated our offices to Brickell but hey...I can still get into CJ from work. Besides, the view from our kitchen is spectacular so I can't complain. Life is good! :)

UMM CAN U SAY LETS DO LUNCH.. U .. MEE AND A NEW EMPLOYEE AT MY COMPANY THAT U KNOW ;)

you're gonna have to pay the fee

LMAO!!! ;D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

I AINT PAYIN NO FEE. MONTHS AGO CLAUDS AGREED TO IT.. U BETTER KEEP UR WOMEN IN CK ROLLY ;D

you have no idea...she set you up! she is a pro!

Guest Clauds

I AINT PAYIN NO FEE. MONTHS AGO CLAUDS AGREED TO IT.. U BETTER KEEP UR WOMEN IN CK ROLLY ;D

Agreed? Sorry but you know what they say...if it isn't in writing, it doesn't count! So no can do...lol.

Agreed? Sorry but you know what they say...if it isn't in writing, it doesn't count! So no can do...lol.

looks live ive been

owned.jpg

:-\

Guest coach

Yup, someone went through the street I parked on and banged all the streetside review mirrors on all the cars. Busted the reflective plate right out of mine.

Guest Civs

Yup, someone went through the street I parked on and banged all the streetside review mirrors on all the cars. Busted the reflective plate right out of mine.

don't you just love living on the beach?

Guest coach

don't you just love living on the beach?

Well, it is certainly better than the alternative. I'm thinking spring breakers, but there are jerks everywhere.

im def not lookin foward to conference.. im 50/50 ill love seeing djs ive never seen (mostly chi town.. djs .. and esp the boat party.. its gonna be amazing once again..)

but quite frankly cant handle the insanity like i used to

this yr im def hittin smaller places .. not necessarily less parties but smaller venues.. and gettin more sleep

Guest coach

gonna take it relatively easy this weekend .. gotta rest..

Do you have this saved as a text file or something and just copy and paste it every Friday? Or did you write a script to post it automatically?

gonna take it relatively easy this weekend .. gotta rest..

Do you have this saved as a text file or something and just copy and paste it every Friday? Or did you write a script to post it automatically?

i have my automaton robobling post it for me.. how the hell do u think i have such a high post count ? ;)