Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A HUGE FUCK YOU TO THE COLD FRONT AS I TRIED TO GO TO THE NATIONAL HOTEL GOT STUCK IN THE BRITTO ART GALLERY CUZ OF THE STORM FROM HELL . 90 MIN IN TRAFFIC HOME . ONLY TO FIND OUT THE PLACE IS PACKED AND IT STOPPED RAINING BY 12 .

SCREW SOUTH FLORIDA COLDFRONTS...... >:(

Guest coach

A HUGE FUCK YOU TO THE COLD FRONT AS I TRIED TO GO TO THE NATIONAL HOTEL GOT STUCK IN THE BRITTO ART GALLERY CUZ OF THE STORM FROM HELL . 90 MIN IN TRAFFIC HOME . ONLY TO FIND OUT THE PLACE IS PACKED AND IT STOPPED RAINING BY 12 .

The National got totally fucked by the rain. They had to bring the party inside and then limit the number of people way down so there was this huge drama at the ropes. I felt really bad for the doorguy. Once we finally got in, it was a pretty good party, though. I'm sure they weren't the only ones who took it in the shorts thanks to the weather.

Guest Damon7278

Well thats florida, dont like it, leave, no one will miss you

Guest Slide On The Ice

Well thats florida, dont like it, leave, no one will miss you

Heh...what is funny about that it that it's coming from a guy who always bashed Cool Junkie and everyone who posted here, only to come back and post here again. ;D

BTW, happy birthday dude! 8)

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

<while ive been here i prefer broward myself. dade county is a wee bit crazy for my tastes

^from what ive read on these here boards this feller above me is quite the scrappin tall lad