Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junglesmacks

morf.jpg

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that

She is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"What's the matter?" he asks

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"

"I can't see my ass coming into work today."

Guest Devilicious

I feel queasy and I have to go sailing today..... :-X

hahahaha, I went sailing hungover once, it sucked. I hope you are going on a catamaran.... I was on a monohull and there was quite a lot of movement.

Guest Diabolique

I'd like to say that Devilicious' title is the bomb. how perfect is that?!?

oooh, I said BOMB. ;D

Guest Diabolique

I'd like to say that Devilicious' title is the bomb. how perfect is that?!?

oooh, I said BOMB. ;D

thank you! I made it up myself. :)

I just looked up 'orisha' on wikipedia... really interesting! Is this your faith?

LOL... it's a Rabbit In The Moon original song. if you wanna know more...

DOES MIAMI HAVE THE WORST DRIVERS... MY CAR IS PARKED AT WORK YEESTERDAY .. I GET TO MY CAR AFTER WORK AND MY BUMPER IS MESSED UP .. SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE THEY DID A 3 POINT TURN AND BASHED MY CAR..

GOIN OUT OF POCKET CUZ STATE FARM WILL PROLLY DROP ME AFTER YET ANOTHER CLAIM (NOT MY FAULT AGAIN)

SIGH

Guest coach

Heh, I nailed some guy while parking the other day on South Beach. Fortunately, there wasn't any obvious damage to his SUV, but my Honda took it in the door. I need one of those dent popper-outer thingies.

Guest Chica

Heh, I nailed some guy while parking the other day on South Beach. Fortunately, there wasn't any obvious damage to his SUV, but my Honda took it in the door. I need one of those dent popper-outer thingies.

I didn't know there was something like that, I need one too, i have a little dent in my is almost invisible but I can see it...

Guest Chica

Clay Aken or whatever his name is just came to mind mind lol ......he has a song about being invisible or something..

Guest GoodLife

PM me if you need that take care of cheap my coworker does all dent repair in south florida. Paintless.

Guest Clauds

I no longer have access to my personal e-mail now that we've relocated our offices to Brickell but hey...I can still get into CJ from work. Besides, the view from our kitchen is spectacular so I can't complain. Life is good! :)

Guest rollyp66

I no longer have access to my personal e-mail now that we've relocated our offices to Brickell but hey...I can still get into CJ from work. Besides, the view from our kitchen is spectacular so I can't complain. Life is good! :)

baby baby baby

UMM CAN U SAY LETS DO LUNCH.. U .. MEE AND A NEW EMPLOYEE AT MY COMPANY THAT U KNOW ;)

Guest rollyp66

UMM CAN U SAY LETS DO LUNCH.. U .. MEE AND A NEW EMPLOYEE AT MY COMPANY THAT U KNOW ;)

you're gonna have to pay the fee

you're gonna have to pay the fee

:P