Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HouseJunkie

Its amazing how high those construction crane are, how do they setup those bastards?

And the crane operator has to climb like 500ft to get to the top... talk about a morning commute.

Its amazing how high those construction crane are, how do they setup those bastards?

And the crane operator has to climb like 500ft to get to the top... talk about a morning commute.

i think they put another one up every day. it's ridiculous how many huge buildings will be here in 5 years.

the crane operators stay up there all day long, 10-12 hour days. they eat, piss and shit up there.

Guest HouseJunkie

i think they put another one up every day. it's ridiculous how many huge buildings will be here in 5 years.

the crane operators stay up there all day long, 10-12 hour days. they eat, piss and shit up there.

NO!! :o U r kiddin', right?

Guest dahzel

finally got down to st. martin, only took 4 days. i didn't think i was gonna have computer access but i do, except when we're at sea. going to st. barths tomorrow. so it is definitely worth missing wmc/mmc to do something i actually like. what a novel thing, enjoying your job. i already miss going out and dancing though. went to a club (if you want to call it that) last night and i don't think the dj was doing anything but playing the music. he played some cheesy ass trance and some decent house but at least i got out for a bit. place was cool though, right on the beach. it definitely lacked a vibe though because it was full of tourist.

Guest dahzel

MAN!!! this is painful looking at everything going on and not being able to do any of it!! this years party's seem better than in past years but i guess they rock every year. :'(

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

I bought my tix for that global gatherin festival im a big fan of the rock music.... now i can only hope next yr they bring in some good ol country music

;D

Guest Diabolique

finally got down to st. martin, only took 4 days. i didn't think i was gonna have computer access but i do, except when we're at sea. going to st. barths tomorrow. so it is definitely worth missing wmc/mmc to do something i actually like. what a novel thing, enjoying your job. i already miss going out and dancing though. went to a club (if you want to call it that) last night and i don't think the dj was doing anything but playing the music. he played some cheesy ass trance and some decent house but at least i got out for a bit. place was cool though, right on the beach. it definitely lacked a vibe though because it was full of tourist.

sounds beautiful. but WMC is only 1 week a year, St. Barts will always be there. ;)

Guest dahzel

sounds beautiful. but WMC is only 1 week a year, St. Barts will always be there. ;)

trust me, i would much rather be at wmc but i am working so it's necessary. gotta make that money!!!! and on charters we make a lot. in the next week i'll make$1200-$1500 and about $1000 of it is in tips so, yup, uncle sam, can't touch it!!! have fun everyone.

trust me, i would much rather be at wmc but i am working so it's necessary. gotta make that money!!!! and on charters we make a lot. in the next week i'll make$1200-$1500 and about $1000 of it is in tips so, yup, uncle sam, can't touch it!!! have fun everyone.

mc_hammer.jpg

CANT TOUCH THIS!! ;D

Guest Diabolique

Oh I see, it's for work. well, then....getting paid to go there is defintely a plus! ;D

Guest mp3some

I wish i was Rich.

Rich as in filthy Rich,

No need to work for money Rich,

Thinking of ways to make the world a better place, Rich.

Maybe I should play the lotto, or marry a Rich bitch.

(Odds are probably higher on the second one).

Or i can just keep working my ass off........ wait till im 50 or 60somn and hope i dont die on the way....

Decisions Decisions........ :-\

Guest durrtylexx

I wish i was Rich.

Rich as in filthy Rich,

No need to work for money Rich,

Thinking of ways to make the world a better place, Rich.

Maybe I should play the lotto, or marry a Rich bitch.

(Odds are probably higher on the second one).

Or i can just keep working my ass off........ wait till im 50 or 60somn and hope i dont die on the way....

Decisions Decisions........ :-\

brother man, i'm right there with ya

i fucking hate working.

being poor sucks monkey balls >:(

blah end rant... :P

i can't wait till conference.. 8)

Guest Clauds

Why is it that I tend to get a slight sore throat when I find myself utterly stressed or when my body is lacking sufficient rest? Does this sound normal? I mean, can a sore throat be caused by stress?

Guest coach

Why is it that I tend to get a slight sore throat when I find myself utterly stressed or when my body is lacking sufficient rest? Does this sound normal? I mean, can a sore throat be caused by stress?

Yes. I know of a good cure, though.

Guest Clauds

Yes. I know of a good cure, though.

Which is?