Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

I can't believe Im not working. Can't make money unless I'm selling. Don't feel like getting on the phone.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Never been to WMC before. Don't know where I'm going to be able to leave my car, don't know how much money I should bring. I have a credit card, but I don't know what sort of cash I should bring anyway. I don't even know how to dress for tonight, casual, dressy, whatever. I went to the mall yesterday to buy new shoes, cause I'm in need of 'em, and then decided to buy a new shirt. I am so fucking difficult when it comes to shopping cause I dont like anything that seems to be in style, and nothing seems to look good on me. Maybe it does look good but I'm just to finicky. I wound up going from store to store twice, every store that sold shirts, and 3 hours later the mall is closing and I got one shirt, new sneakers, 3 CDs, and no shoes, the whole point of going there. I bought Motley Crue's New Tattoo, Velvet Revolver's Contraband, and a John Digweed CD, but it's in the car and I don't remember the name of it.

Maybe I'll head out now and try to buy shoes, since I dont feel like working today (I work from home, so it's my call). I know what I need, I need a girlfriend to help me shop and tell me what looks good on me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Never been to WMC before. Don't know where I'm going to be able to leave my car, don't know how much money I should bring. I have a credit card, but I don't know what sort of cash I should bring anyway. I don't even know how to dress for tonight, casual, dressy, whatever. I went to the mall yesterday to buy new shoes, cause I'm in need of 'em, and then decided to buy a new shirt. I am so fucking difficult when it comes to shopping cause I dont like anything that seems to be in style, and nothing seems to look good on me. Maybe it does look good but I'm just to finicky. I wound up going from store to store twice, every store that sold shirts, and 3 hours later the mall is closing and I got one shirt, new sneakers, 3 CDs, and no shoes, the whole point of going there. I bought Motley Crue's New Tattoo, Velvet Revolver's Contraband, and a John Digweed CD, but it's in the car and I don't remember the name of it.

Maybe I'll head out now and try to buy shoes, since I dont feel like working today (I work from home, so it's my call). I know what I need, I need a girlfriend to help me shop and tell me what looks good on me.

Just go to the mall and look at the pictures hanging in the windows of all the models who have their clothes especially made for them to wear during that photo shot. Non of that shit looks that good on 90% of people. But it will clue you in to what's hot and what's not...

Be aware. It seems as if brown is back in again. It's like the new black or something... Don't over do it...J/K

LOL...Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Wear what you normally would wear. Don't change your style... There's going to be all sorts of people down there in all shapes and sizes wearing who knows what...So don't even sweat it.....

Guest coach

OMFG. Dress nice. Park at the 17th street garage. Bring $150+ in cash. Wear nice but comfortable shoes. Pumas work great, or any decent, stylish, clean sneaker.

Guest Slide On The Ice

OMFG. Dress nice. Park at the 17th street garage. Bring $150+ in cash. Wear nice but comfortable shoes. Pumas work great, or any decent, stylish, clean sneaker.

Thanks bud.

Guest dahzel

FINALLY!!! wmc is almost over!!! not being able to go has sucked more than anything. a little dramatic, i know but shit, it really sucks having gone 7 years in a row and having to leave 2 weeks before, just like that. oh well, career is more important thsn partying....... but partying is more fun!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest coach

oh well, career is more important thsn partying.......

What? Dude, that is just fucked up. Enjoying life is the most important thing. If you just are here to grind out labor for some other shmoe all day, what is the point of living?

Guest HouseJunkie

oh well, career is more important thsn partying.......

What? Dude, that is just fucked up. Enjoying life is the most important thing. If you just are here to grind out labor for some other shmoe all day, what is the point of living?

dahzel, I saw your Boss @ Ultra, dude was dancing his ass off. He said he's flying back to the island next week.

Guest Marina22

FINALLY!!! wmc is almost over!!! not being able to go has sucked more than anything. a little dramatic, i know but shit, it really sucks having gone 7 years in a row and having to leave 2 weeks before, just like that. oh well, career is more important thsn partying....... but partying is more fun!!!!!!!! ;D

Look at it this way, if you would've stayed you would have been to broke to go anywhere else but the festivals. GG was good but can't compare to the Ultra line-up. Ultra was sucky since it was so poorly oragnized. So you'd be broke and dissapointed. You are just better off. Don't worry be happy your are on a fucking island right now looking at the stars.

Guest Electric Eel

I'm exhausted and I dont think I did half as much this year as I did last year. I'm actually glad to be back at work, lol.