Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jenga tragedy...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Slide On The Ice

Holy shit! That guy must have been horrified, I know I would have been if my hard work came crashing down like that due to some foo's shortsightedness. But hell, I saw it coming as soon as I saw him walk up to the guy with a chord from his microphone.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Holy shit! That guy must have been horrified, I know I would have been if my hard work came crashing down like that due to some foo's shortsightedness. But hell, I saw it coming as soon as I saw him walk up to the guy with a chord from his microphone.

Yeah but at least you're using pieces that lock together... Only a house fire threatens your work.

Hey Ron, ever build a woman out of those Legos? I bet you have you sick dog!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Yeah but at least you're using pieces that lock together... Only a house fire threatens your work.

Funny you should ask. I have decided that I want to build a full size Lolahotass out of Lego. Trouble is, her tits are so freaking big it's going to cost me a fortune to build them to scale!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Funny you should ask. I have decided that I want to build a full size Lolahotass out of Lego. Trouble is, her tits are so freaking big it's going to cost me a fortune to build them to scale!

I tell you people we have a sicko among us....!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

I tell you people we have a sicko among us....!!

If you only knew the full extent! =p