Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Popular &/or Critically Acclaimed Television Shows that You Think Suck!!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest b00tyman07

tried to watch desperate housewives for five minutes and it sucked ass, threw away the paper towel and changed the channel

Guest coach

ill admit that yeah it is nice to see some sports and whatever.. news at times.. watching the shuttle lift off live.. things like that..

but as far as network programming.. *gag*

eh.. CSI is alright and Simpsons yeah and I guess hmm.. Family Guy can be cool and Malcom In The Middle can be funny so.. I guess I'm recanting a little bit..

But, really, if you threw the TV out the window right now, would you be missing much? I agree that being able to watch epic events like the space shuttle take off is cool, but other than that... I hate all TV, even the shit that I watch. I keep telling myself, get off the couch and get out and do stuff, which I often do.

Guest Adam Singer

>>>ALL OF THEM<<<

tv is a complete waste of time.. brain sucking life wasting good for nothing box of junk..

why do you think they call it programming, anyway?

spot on!!!

how does tv help you progress/develop as a person at all?

read a book, get a hobby, get a brain---think for yourself!

then again i waste my time on messageboards alot, so who am i to say anything bad---but at least here im interacting...

Guest Diabolique

>>>ALL OF THEM<<<

tv is a complete waste of time.. brain sucking life wasting good for nothing box of junk..

^what he said.^

It's not ALL bad, but most of it is. I hardly ever watch TV, and internet too nowadays...a waste of your precious life and just straight up tomfoolery, IMO.

Guest swirlundergrounder

>>>ALL OF THEM<<<

^what he said.^

It's not ALL bad, but most of it is. I hardly ever watch TV, and internet too nowadays...

What? No Internet? Tell that to your myspace profile editor...LOL

Guest ShampooBabe

Awful shows are:

- The O.C.

- Smallville

- Charmed (this one really suk)

I like Desperate Housewives, but is not THAT good...

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

off topic................a damn good show that i have recnently started watching is less than 48 on A&E. damn good show about homocide. its like a real life csi. the ones that i have been watching are mostly in miami as well.

Guest b00tyman07

off topic................a damn good show that i have recnently started watching is less than 48 on A&E. damn good show about homocide. its like a real life csi. the ones that i have been watching are mostly in miami as well.

i think you mean "The First 48", but yea thats a great show, and some stories are based in miami so you might see some drug dealers you know