Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tootsies Grand Opening

Guest ClubDiva05

Guest ClubDiva05

You guys need to come back on another night preferably not a Sunday when all the hot dancers are at Made in Miami/MANSION ;)

Guest LeVeL

You guys need to come back on another night preferably not a Sunday

Exactly what I was saying why would anybody go to a Strip Club on a Sunday. Friday Night and Saturdays are the best days to go to the Strip Club since the Girls tend to make the most money on those days.

Guest ClubDiva05

I went last night to catch up on too long neglected paperwork and it was crazy!!!The feature this week Aspen Reign is a do not miss event.She is gorgeous and a sweetheart!!!For awesome pole tricks including a do not blink or you'll miss slide from the top of the pole ending in a split check out Atlanta(One of my fave of our dancers).

Guest LeVeL

I went last night to catch up on too long neglected paperwork and it was crazy!!!The feature this week Aspen Reign is a do not miss event.She is gorgeous and a sweetheart!!!For awesome pole tricks including a do not blink or you'll miss slide from the top of the pole ending in a split check out Atlanta(One of my fave of our dancers).

The girl of the night had to be Atlanta who happen to ride the poll to the top and then slide all the way down which is about 20 feet drop into a split ;).

The girl of the night had to be Atlanta who happen to ride the poll to the top and then slide all the way down which is about 20 feet drop into a split ;).

aww

Guest ClubDiva05

The only good thing is if your in law enforcement you get free entrance and drinks are $2.50.

Actually I thought I had posted this already but I guess I overlooked it. This applies to all industry ppl as well. You can fill out an application and receive an IN THE BIZ card which gets you in for free and $2.50 drinks Sunday thru Wednesday nights.P.M me with any ?'s

Guest Miss_Digital

The only good thing is if your in law enforcement you get free entrance and drinks are $2.50.

Actually I thought I had posted this already but I guess I overlooked it. This applies to all industry ppl as well. You can fill out an application and receive an IN THE BIZ card which gets you in for free and $2.50 drinks Sunday thru Wednesday nights.P.M me with any ?'s

great thats what we need out on the streets a bunch of drunk & sexed up cops let loose

Guest HouseJunkie

great thats what we need out on the streets a bunch of drunk & sexed up cops let loose

Don't speed and you'll be fine, just don't get pull over.