Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fliptoniaaa Feb 4 2006 "list" of goods

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Funketeer

The dj line-up is sick, Flips place is the bombdee-gee-dee and Leo is a master on the bbq...plus, I will be there...I mean, what is there not to like???

c ya there, bitches! :-*

Guest Devilicious

ill bring beer, ice, cups. and whatever else i can steal at the 7 eleven i work at.

yo when did you quit the doggie wash?

Guest Satan

ill bring beer, ice, cups. and whatever else i can steal at the 7 eleven i work at.

yo when did you quit the doggie wash?

im not allowed to work there on sundays after the aptio anymore. something about the dogs not looking right when i shave em down....i have no idea.

Guest Damon7278

First of all I cant wait for the party to go down, but I wanna remind everyone that flip is opening up his place to everyone to have a good time, please be respectful and please do not cause any drama nor any damage to the Land, this is all about a celebration for the music, the people, the food and the good times, and if anything does happen, I have no problem throwing someone out, cause another reminder, I live here too, bitches ;D

First of all I cant wait for the party to go down, but I wanna remind everyone that flip is opening up his place to everyone to have a good time, please be respectful and please do not cause any drama nor any damage to the Land, this is all about a celebration for the music, the people, the food and the good times, and if anything does happen, I have no problem throwing someone out, cause another reminder, I live here too, bitches ;D

tru dat cracka

Guest ddg

well said my little cracker....

Guest FRESHMAN

I live here too, bitches ;D

Can you handle it? :P

The question is can u handle it ;)

The question is really can you handle Damon's flashlight and wackenhut badge?

Guest mjm420

Nice, close to fliptoniaaa, hope i'm not too f*cked up the next day to watch the super bowl.. too much going on that weekend :o

What time does the trance start??? 8)

Look for the lights....

You'll know what i mean when u see it.

The dj line-up is sick, Flips place is the bombdee-gee-dee and Leo is a master on the bbq...plus,

Y yo...

Quien soy yo???

8)

BTW:::

I'll bring my cooler(s) as well in case they are needed & one more thing..

How will we know who is who..

NAME TAGS AGAIN as usual CrzyC???