Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedrine Question

arodger

In the past, I have found that a few ephedrine tablets have helped to enhance my clubbing experience. (Please be VERY CAREFUL and don't OVERDOSE on this stuff. Even though it is legal in some places, it can be as dangerous as any other drug.) I never thought to combine ephedrine and alchohol, as I take the ephedrine to gain energy and alchohol tends to drain you of energy. Someone recently told me that a small amount of alchohol and ephedrine make a very good combination, producing a euphoric effect that far exceeds what would be achieved on either substance alone. Is there any truth to this report? (BE CAREFUL IN COMBINING ANYTHING. I DON'T WANT MY POST TO GIVE ANYONE SOME "SMART" IDEA WHICH CAUSES THEM TO HURT THEMSELF. I HAVE ALSO HEARD OF PEOPLE BLACKING OUT ON BIG DOSES OF EPHEDRINE + MODERATE DOSES OF ALCHOHOL.) I am perfectly aware that various other "harder" substances are more effective in producing euphoria than ephedrine or alchohol, so please don't answer my question by recommending ecstasy or something. I am very happy with the mild buzz of ephedrine but would like to combine it with a mild euphoria. What should I do to achieve this?

Rodger

i used to do that, id get mad drunk and take a few eppehdrines, had me going all night, but becaereful one time i took to many and it hit me and i couldnt move, it kep me up for like 2 days it sucked, i say take one in the beginnig of the night and one around 3-4 if youre gonna stay late

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I used to do this back in the day and never really got any cool effect... except once i mixed the two and i got all numb across my body and it felt like when your legs falls asleep, it was kinda of cool...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

i used to drink...take about 3 ephedrines and drop a exctasy...i did that a few times and i was so wired...my heart felt like it was beating out of control...i knwo it was a stupid thing to do but it's just one of those things i was doing with my friends...anyways it definitely kept me up and wired all nite at the club...even when it was time to sleep i couldn't and i would be up for hours

the worst part was when i was coming down i would come down really hard and it seems like my brain and body wouldn't function for a few days after doing it all...now i decided to stop doing all 3 and just do one or the other