Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRIPLE-STACKED,TRIPLE XXX'S...Respond ASAP

eazyroller

i got these for tonite, anyone know if they are good...i heard them comparable to ZORROS..which are good...reply before 9:00 tonite if possible ...thanx, luv you guys..xo

------------------

"Why judge after the moment, when everything felt right in the moment?"

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did them that night and they were GOOD the roll was hard and it lasted at least 8 hours , could've been more...then I did them this past Saturday VIP at METROPOLIS in Providence then afterhours at PULSE...incredible! I had never drank, well gotten drunk while rollin'(something different but not something I would do ALL the time)Anyway, it was one of the best nights I've had in a while...GOOD TIMES..I rolled soooooooooooo hard and it lasted like 9-10 hours...it was the SHIZNIT!!!! cwm9.gifcwm32.gifcwm9.gifcwm41.gifcwm32.gifcwm9.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

"Ah!...sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them"

Edgar Allen Poe

• 2 weeks later...

cwm20.gif O-M-G!!! I had these over the weekend in Providence, and they were the bomb! The crazy thing was we only took a half at a time and they were still awesome! I feel like they lasted so long b/c they definitely had some acid in em. We started getting super trippy side effects just like acid too...more visual than mdma alone had ever done for me. Good shit tho!!!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"