Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E advice.........

xtc1

Hey guys, well, I have been noticing that lately I haven't been rolling the way I used to. I really don't do it that much either. Maybe like 1 or 2x a month. I used to be able to take like 2 pills and be good for the nite, but now I need at least 3 or 4 and sometimes 5,they are good pills b/c my friend takes the same pills (and he only needs to take 2) and he gets a better roll than me. Plus his is always speedy, it comes on quicker. Mine takes like an hour to hit, and its ALWAYS dopey for me, so then when it does hit me,I wind up just sitting somewhere cause I just don't feel the energy. And most of the time I puke in the middle of it and after a few hrs I just feel like shit.But don't get me wrong, I do feel good when I roll, but just not the way I used to feel, or at least not the way my friend feels.

So, what do u guys think, has this ever happened to anyone too??? Got any advice for me or any idea why this is happening??

Thanks a lot

YEA BRO THE ONLY ANSWERT IS TAKE MAD TIME OFF, LIKE 2 MONTHS, GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO RECOVER, IN THE PAST 6-7 MONTHS IVE ROLLED 3 TIMES AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN AWESOME, SPACE THEM OUT AND REMEMBER MODERATION IS KEY

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

hey

I can tell you that the first time was awesome, I was up, jumpin around, dancing and shit like that, every other time, it takes more than an hour to hit, it comes and goes and i'm so dopey all i wanna do is sit down.

i've done it a lot recently, looking for that first high, but my advice to you, is the advice i'll heed as well....take some time off, let your body rest.

it'll be worth it the next time you take it.

good luck.

Your brain probably isn't producing as much seretonin. There are supplements you can take to replenish what you've lost. Check out the 5-HTP posting on this board.

In the mean time good supplements to take with the 5-HTP are: L-TYROSINE, DLPA, AND GLUTAMINE (which is blood-sugar for the brain). Hope this helps!

FYI: I heard from a trusted individual that her physician said: What you do to your body @ 30 will determine your health @ age 60. Something to think about. Guess my partying days will be over in leass than 7 years. biggrin.gif

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.