Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vitamin C??

tara19

Anyone try it while on E? Any comments?? Does it do anything? Is it worth it? cwm1.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

buttrfly.gif

Halls has a cough tab that has vitamin c in it... I use it to help control some of the grinding. the only drawback is that if you do it to often, it causes you to have sore spots in your mouth....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

E-Tarded is correct in that the best thing that Vitamin C can do for you is to help lower the risk of Neurotoxinity. It has not been proven yet, and it will not cut it out 100%, but for me, anything that can help, even if it is the slightest to help protect my brain, Ill do it.....

I take a few 5HTP the night after I am coming down, and a VIT C pill...And Ill drink alot of OJ the next few days.....Hey if this helps even the slightest you cant go wrong..

BlackJack

Originally posted by blackjack:

E-Tarded is correct in that the best thing that Vitamin C can do for you is to help lower the risk of Neurotoxinity. It has not been proven yet, and it will not cut it out 100%, but for me, anything that can help, even if it is the slightest to help protect my brain, Ill do it.....

I take a few 5HTP the night after I am coming down, and a VIT C pill...And Ill drink alot of OJ the next few days.....Hey if this helps even the slightest you cant go wrong..

BlackJack

I agree BJ, if it helps at least a bit.. U cant go wrong.... I'll do whatever i need to aid my body in recuperating forom a night out rollin...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

• 2 weeks later...