Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I always knew she was dumb, but geez nsfw

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Slide On The Ice

I used to think she was so hot, but she's overexposed and overdone. Nice puss puss though. But her toes, ugh, look like narly looking mutants. :-X But agree with Shaun I do. I'd hit it hard.

Guest ILLMATIC

Wait a minute are you guys sure that’s her. Those legs look to thick to be hers. Remember she is a stick and sticks don’t have legs and a body like that.

I think she is far from "HOT".

Guest ILLMATIC

Lawd have mercy!

Seriously though, wtf is so hot about her? I wouldn't hit it.

Ok I have to agree but I am not going to lie I watched that Sex tape she made just out of curiosity. I still can't believe she would slip like that.

Guest lulamishka

Lawd have mercy!

Ok I have to agree but I am not going to lie I watched that Sex tape she made just out of curiosity. I still can't believe she would slip like that.

Hey, I watched it, too. But I still wouldn't hit it. :-X

Lawd have mercy!

Hey, I watched it, too. But I still wouldn't hit it. :-X

she cant give head.

Guest ILLMATIC

Wait a minute are you guys sure that’s her. Those legs look to thick to be hers. Remember she is a stick and sticks don’t have legs and a body like that.

Just what i was thinking...those CAN NOT be her legs.

Ok eeL

Where did you get this picture from?

Guest Electric Eel

Just what i was thinking...those CAN NOT be her legs.

Ok eeL

Where did you get this picture from?

lol, in an email

but those are definitely her toes, i remember seeing pics before and thinking how ugly her feet were, they're always hanging off the front of the shoe

I think it looks the same as this pic shes just tan here

http://www.absolutely.net/photos/5976_johans88649237_photo.html

Guest Devilicious

Whether it's photochopped or not, I honestly feel bad for her. No matter how much money or fame or beauty you have, you can still be unhappy, and you're still human. I'm sure seeing something like this is hurtful, no matter WHO you are.

She's being photographed every time she steps out of the house; there are bound to be some mishaps caught on camera. Yeah she asked for it and seems to enjoy it, and it is pretty funny, but I don't think any of us would like to be placed under the microscope as she is.

Guest lulamishka

Yeah she asked for it and seems to enjoy it, and it is pretty funny, but I don't think any of us would like to be placed under the microscope as she is.

I know *I* wouldn't want to be placed under a microscope like she has, but she appears to crave that kind of attention. I mean, Hello, she got famous just for being the notorious partier that she is (add that to the fact that she's a Hilton).

She got famous for basically doing nothing! She did not act her way to stardom, she did not sing her way to stardom. Although she *did* do that after she became as famous as she is now.

At the end of the day, good press or bad press, I think she loves (and craves) all the attention she's getting.