Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHINE @ The Shelborne (WMC line-up)

Guest folkstar

Guest the hard facts

yo

everybody hear should know

Desyn Masiello is NOT playing this party. Neither is Luke Fair, neither is Paolo Mojo, and I highly doubt Nic Fanciulli is.

and that's a FACT.

Guest Devilicious

yo

Desyn Masiello is NOT playing this party. Neither is Luke Fair, neither is Paolo Mojo, and I highly doubt Nic Fanciulli is.

and that's a FACT.

Source or STFU

I acknowledge the possibility of a very, very recent change, but until I hear otherwise from a *legitimate* source I'm trusting my info

TUE 3/28    RESIDENT ADVISOR PRES HERNAN CATTANEO

I was just thinking to myself when is Hernan coming back to Miami and where was he going to spin @. Glad to see hes going to be @ another venue thats not Space.

Tues Meganite

Thurs Hernan Cattaneo

yo

and that's a FACT.

why would you say this? frisky had great turnouts this past year with Desyn, nic and especially Paolo. In fact, he just played a frisky even this past week. He will be here. Paolo will aslo be alongside Desyn for balance party @ angel.

:P

Guest skahound

why would you say this? frisky had great turnouts this past year with Desyn, nic and especially Paolo. In fact, he just played a frisky even this past week. He will be here. Paolo will aslo be alongside Desyn for balance party @ angel.

:P

Great turnouts? Please explain what you mean. Frisky's show in Miami last year consisted of residents on his station and Jondi & Spesh.

Guest BreakerOneNine

this is the Frisky lineup from the Shelborne site

http://www.shinesouthbeach.com/shinePop.php

Wed March 22 WMC Frisky Radio with Meat Katie(UK),Pole Folder(belgium),Martin Garcia (Argentina),16Bit Lolitas(Holland),Christian Cambas(Greece),Thomas Penton(USA),V-Sag(Greece)vs Tarkan(Turkey),Chloe Harris(US),Jeffree Atizado(Canada), John Morgan aka Powerplant(Canada)Kevin Shiu (Cabada),Alexis (USA) Will Spencer (US)