Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aight Kids.....

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

I'm going down to Paraguay and Argentina (fuerza Boludos!!) for about 10 days....everyone take care of each other and drink lots of redbull vodkas.... 8) 8)

bro seriosuly whocares? ::)

LoL jk homie have fun and a safe trip.Meanning don't drink all the vodka on the plane and kiss everyone on that flight.LoL :)Take pics of Bs.As. and the nightlife thats if you end up hitting the clubs.Peace.

Leo

No Diego for the BBQ??? WTF???? ???

I told em to to leave the follwing week.Theres always next year dude and if not we would have to plan something before conference ;)

Guest Seb

I'm going down to Paraguay and Argentina (fuerza Boludos!!) for about 10 days....everyone take care of each other and drink lots of redbull vodkas.... 8) 8)

hey its Argentinia, you should know better. Have a good trip man and stay out of trouble ;D

Guest ramon

2.24 - hawtin and hell in buenos aires .. not sure how long you are gonna be down there though ;)

have fun and take pictures .. i hear the scene down there is fuckin top notch atm.

Guest ddg

thx for the kind wishes everyone..finally got here safe last nite..gonna be staying in asuncion paraguay for the most part...liver has been taking a beating since i touched down.....all i have to say is .....

$30 dollars for a bottle of vodka......i am in serious trouble....went out last nite to this cool place by the river...mostly hip hop...but for 2 hours some good choonage was dropped...some prydz tracks, say hello...mr brightside remix... praise cats - shine on me.....anyways...i think they r calling me at the bar..take care guys... :)

thx for the kind wishes everyone..finally got here safe last nite..gonna be staying in asuncion paraguay for the most part...liver has been taking a beating since i touched down.....all i have to say is .....

$30 dollars for a bottle of vodka......i am in serious trouble....went out last nite to this cool place by the river...mostly hip hop...but for 2 hours some good choonage was dropped...some prydz tracks, say hello...mr brightside remix... praise cats - shine on me.....anyways...i think they r calling me at the bar..take care guys... :)

$30 dollars for vodka. nice....... what brand?