Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Chapelle on Oprah

Guest ic143

Guest ic143

I normally don't watch the show but I had to when I saw that he was going to be on.

He wants to restructure his deal. He said in his interview that he would go back to the show if he could have full creative control among other things. He also says he'd like for the sales of his dvd to go to katrina victims and others in need.

I hope they can work things out because Comedy Central really is nothing without him.

Guest ILLMATIC

his dvds suck, his act is only worth watching once.... he's washed up..

You have to be kidding??

His material is still funny to watch.

You have to be kidding??

go back and listen to the dice man, or george carlton or old chirs rock.... chapelle is not that funny... only so many nigger vs cracker jokes you can tell...

Guest ILLMATIC

You have to be kidding??

go back and listen to the dice man, or george carlton or old chirs rock.... chapelle is not that funny... only so many nigger vs cracker jokes you can tell...

Carlin is one of the greats. Dice man he was funny but I wouldn't consider him a great. If anything he fizzled out much quicker than Dave Chappelle.

DC isn't only about Nigger vs. Cracker joke although the skit he did about the blind racist clan man Clayton Bigsby was a funny skit and at the same time an eye opener.

You have to check out a comedian by the name of Lewis Black. He is a political comedian he is funny as hell.

Guest Spankmeister

You have to be kidding??

Carlin is one of the greats. Dice man he was funny but I wouldn't consider him a great. If anything he fizzled out much quicker than Dave Chappelle.

DC isn't only about Nigger vs. Cracker joke although the skit he did about the blind racist clan man Clayton Bigsby was a funny skit and at the same time an eye opener.

You have to check out a comedian by the name of Lewis Black. He is a political comedian he is funny as hell.

Lewis Black is on the Daily Show from time to time....And he is really funny.... ;D

Guest Devilicious

You have to be kidding??

Indeed! I started watching him religiously after we met in NC. Very funny on TV and in person!

Guest b00tyman07

i'm mad i missed this, i was really looking forward to it

and Diceman? come on, be serious. i could never see why he was at all funny, and if chapelle did madison square garden he would sell it out twice over. how many dvds, sorry, vhs did Diceman sell. how was his movie "career". where was his television series. and who really gave a shit when he stopped doing comedy. is he even still alive?

Guest ILLMATIC

lewis black is ok, but diceman was bigger than chapelle is or will ever be... Chapelle can not fill MSG for a comedyshow... Diceman did it all over the country... You are too young to fully understand how big dice was...

Age has nothing to do with it. Old material is archived for everyone to pass judgement on. I can see that you have a special place in your heart for Andrew Clay Silverstein and I can't take that away from you.

"Little Boy Blue, He needed the money.â€

;D

You have to be kidding??

Dave Chapelle was not about nigger vs cracker jokes. If you're saying that you clearly have no clue. That's BS. If anything I find him very diverse. Look at his audience and that will tell you the whole story. He's nothing like those washed out, played out BET comedians with the same old one sided "white people jokes".

Guest durrtylexx

Lewis Black is so not funny, all he does is complain.

That guy drives me mad, I can't stand his stand up performances.

Carlin is genious., great comic, he's one of the greats!

lewis black is ok, but diceman was bigger than chapelle is or will ever be... Chapelle can not fill MSG for a comedyshow... Diceman did it all over the country... You are too young to fully understand how big dice was...

Age has nothing to do with it. Old material is archived for everyone to pass judgement on. I can see that you have a special place in your heart for Andrew Clay Silverstein and I can't take that away from you.

"Little Boy Blue, He needed the money.â€

;D

the only man ever to be banned from mtv for life...

Guest sotek

well.. to me his show was definitely one of the funniest thigs ever aired. the guy cracks me up everytime i see him. he's simply hilarious!!!