Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a f*kn set by Saeed and Stingray, the best afterhours experience ever!!!

Guest juanchisimo

Guest juanchisimo

I have never gone to a club that played tribal the whole enitre f*kn morning. That's the type of music we need to hear more often to keep us awake (for those of us who don't do drugs) ;D. This f*kn guy kept us dancing all the time. Stingray was an animal with his sick beats and his drums set. Not only where these guys bad asses, but they were really nice guys. You guys have to check out Saeed's CD "REMIXED" at

http://www.amazon.com

saeedyounanremix.jpg

Thanks to all the promoters that helped us out and to all the people who went.

Parantula, thanks for bringing Saeed & Stingray to Nocturnal.

What a f*kn blast.

you guys can check out Saeed's myspace page at

http://www.myspace.com/saeedyounan

P.S.

And I hope you guys are ready for our next guest DJs!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

white_logo2.gif

Guest Darwin Castillo

Saeed did play an awesome set! Never seen him before and was very happy to do so. Stingray and his drums, awesome too! Cant wait to see who else comes by Noc. Different place, different party, definitely a plus! Let's keep rocking!

Guest Seb

Saeed def brought the goods. although I didn't get to hear his "moody" remix his set was definately on point, Nice opening by Gino too. Thanks to Rolly, Gino & Andrew for a good night/morning :)

Guest spinderella7713

Thanks to the people who came I truley never wanted that party to end....and thank you parantula for knowing what it takes to throw a good party!!!!!!

Cant wait to see Leeds this sunday!!!!! ;)

Guest kcariaga

Saeed def brought the goods. although I didn't get to hear his "moody" remix his set was definately on point, Nice opening by Gino too. Thanks to Rolly, Gino & Andrew for a good night/morning :)

I second that! Thanks guys!!!!! Great nite!!! ;D

Guest rollyp66

Anytime homie!