Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fliptonia 2006

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

Well since no one has written a review or said anything, I'll start a thread.

I got there at 8:00pm and lyric and seth were on the decks. Seth and Lyric were dropping some nasty choonage.

Jimmy T and Sebastian got on at 10pm and they dropped a great f'ing set, those 2 back to back are pretty fucking nasty.

At midnight Alan T and Mirza got on; Mr. Stenback delievered what I thought was the set of the night, nothing but wicked acid and wicked tech. Mirza played well as well.

Alan email me a set asap. (keep up the good work)

Afterwards, Obby got on and most of us know, the man knows how to play some serious prog breaks. (great set, I really enjoyed it)

Vitality played afterwards and had everyone dancing.

At 3am or so, the garage was full and everyone was happy to see the man of the hour drop a magnificent set, Mr. Grove Eric.

Eric buddy great set man, like I stated before you should be playing Europe in front of thousands. You have skills buddy.

I'd like to thank Flip for being a gracious host, Damon for keeping everything in order, and the cook Leo for cooking up some good BBQ. Thanks guys.

Overall I had a great time, it was great seeing and meeting new people.

Guest ramon

had a really good time .. people asked if i spoke or did i only eat? nice to hear the end of colmenares set and andrew and diaga. lyrik and seth were good .. jack jack your body to the beat. had to leave afterwards but good times were had .. jager was consumed and the churrasco was devoured. looking forward to the next one. :)

Guest Seb

yes yes good times had by all. Music was on point but what else can you expect from some of our best locals all under one roof. Highlight of the night had to be Leo's Churasco, that shit was off tha hook! :o

Guest lyrik

yes yes good times had by all. Music was on point but what else can you expect from some of our best locals all under one roof. Highlight of the night had to be Leo's Churasco, that shit was off tha hook! :o

churasco was def the best I've had in a looooong time!

Even though it wasn't as packed as last year, it was indeed good times.Thanks to those that contributed to the party (especially those brownies).There was a round 2 of grilling for those that stayed till the next day :o.

Whens the next one? Next year? Hope not.

Leo

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I had so much fucking fun!!!!

Leos cooking was off the chain as always!! I drank about 20 red bull vodkas in diegos honor. It was great seeing those that came out despite the weather. FUCK the rain!! We had a blast regardless.

JIMMY AND SEB=====SICK RETARDED!!!! i must see more tag team action funky tech chunky house had me groovin.. Alan def played a wicked wicked set as well.

Due to the fact that i couldnt pace my drinking i took a disco nap through a few sets and woke up just in time to hear groove eric rock the land. I need to hear your ass more often brother fliptonia was going off.

Thanks again to flip for being such a great host. Im ready to do it again!!!

Guest kcariaga

Fliptonia was AWESOME! Thanks Flip for everything-you threw another fun party.

The music was great especially Seb ( :-*) and Jimmy!! You guys had everyone dancing!!!

Leo thanks for cooking again-everything was delicious! Glad you liked the brownies.

And most of all-I am glad my girl, IC143 showed up! It wouldn't have been the same without you! ;D ;D

Guest Seb

JIMMY AND SEB=====SICK RETARDED!!!! i must see more tag team action funky tech chunky house had me groovin.. Alan def played a wicked wicked set as well.

well you need come to Friskee on the 17th then, its gonna be all about the funky, techy good stuff :)

Good hanging out Sunday morning ;D

Guest Seb

Fliptonia was AWESOME! Thanks Flip for everything-you threw another fun party.

The music was great especially Seb ( :-*) and Jimmy!! You guys had everyone dancing!!!

Leo thanks for cooking again-everything was delicious! Glad you liked the brownies.

And most of all-I am glad my girl, IC143 showed up! It wouldn't have been the same without you! ;D ;D

:-*

Guest mursa

...im still in recovery mode ! ......

great bday weekend in general ......great times in fliptoniaa as Always ....good times aren't only had when wasting hundreds of $ on bottles in clubs ....familiar faces, good music and good times are Free at times !

Till the next one !

Mursa 8)

Guest Lotto

Man im glad i didnt waste my time and go to this party!

JK sorry i missed it. Had plans to go but ran out of time. next time i wont miss it for sure. Great Pics by the way. :P

Guest ic143

Awe, thanks honey! :-*

I had a great time except for one point when Kat and I were ready to kill Mirza because of that smoke machine. Thanks Mirz, I don't think my contacts have ever been that foggy! :P

Was great seeing Lyrik! Sorry I missed your wife, please say hello for me.

Got there a little too late for Leo's cooking but I think Pat had a piece of something. ;D Next time...

No disrespect to any of the dj's that I saw that night because you all were great but GOOD LORD when Sebastian and Jimmy were tag teaming that was some shit! You guys really should tag team more often!!! ;D

Guest Electric Eel

These two said they stayed in and were too sick to go out, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never said anything about being too sick to go out, just didnt feel like being outside in that weather, big difference. Obviously this was the next day/morning so thank you and have a nice day :-*

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Good times... Thanks flip, tonie, cracker , everyone ! ;)

i think by far the funniest part of the night was Seth getting on the mic... lmao

til next year ,

J 8)