Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fliptonia 2006

Guest durrtylexx

Guest obby

Well since no one has written a review or said anything, I'll start a thread.

I got there at 8:00pm and lyric and seth were on the decks. Seth and Lyric were dropping some nasty choonage.

Jimmy T and Sebastian got on at 10pm and they dropped a great f'ing set, those 2 back to back are pretty fucking nasty.

At midnight Alan T and Mirza got on; Mr. Stenback delievered what I thought was the set of the night, nothing but wicked acid and wicked tech. Mirza played well as well.

Alan email me a set asap. (keep up the good work)

Afterwards, Obby got on and most of us know, the man knows how to play some serious prog breaks. (great set, I really enjoyed it)

Vitality played afterwards and had everyone dancing.

At 3am or so, the garage was full and everyone was happy to see the man of the hour drop a magnificent set, Mr. Grove Eric.

Eric buddy great set man, like I stated before you should be playing Europe in front of thousands. You have skills buddy.

I'd like to thank Flip for being a gracious host, Damon for keeping everything in order, and the cook Leo for cooking up some good BBQ. Thanks guys.

Overall I had a great time, it was great seeing and meeting new people.

Thanks hommie. I too had a great time. I had a bunch of prog house vinyls ready to throw down but a visiting friend (first time at the land) asked me to go all breaks so I did.

I always have a good time with the CP crew!!!!!!

Palabra!

OBBY

Guest AlanS

Well since no one has written a review or said anything, I'll start a thread.

I got there at 8:00pm and lyric and seth were on the decks. Seth and Lyric were dropping some nasty choonage.

Jimmy T and Sebastian got on at 10pm and they dropped a great f'ing set, those 2 back to back are pretty fucking nasty.

At midnight Alan T and Mirza got on; Mr. Stenback delievered what I thought was the set of the night, nothing but wicked acid and wicked tech. Mirza played well as well.

Alan email me a set asap. (keep up the good work)

Afterwards, Obby got on and most of us know, the man knows how to play some serious prog breaks. (great set, I really enjoyed it)

Vitality played afterwards and had everyone dancing.

At 3am or so, the garage was full and everyone was happy to see the man of the hour drop a magnificent set, Mr. Grove Eric.

Eric buddy great set man, like I stated before you should be playing Europe in front of thousands. You have skills buddy.

I'd like to thank Flip for being a gracious host, Damon for keeping everything in order, and the cook Leo for cooking up some good BBQ. Thanks guys.

Overall I had a great time, it was great seeing and meeting new people.

Thanks hommie. I too had a great time. I had a bunch of prog house vinyls ready to throw down but a visiting friend (first time at the land) asked me to go all breaks so I did.

I always have a good time with the CP crew!!!!!!

Palabra!

OBBY

Werd, thanks for the shout Alex.. glad you were diggin the set ;D We had a great time this year, considering the weather and all, always nice seeing everyone. Leo's bbq'ing is the stuff of legend! ;D

Guest Justin Johnson

;D

Of course...had a great fuckin' time! Even though I was only able to stay for 2 hours I had a blast!

Thanks Flip & Toni for having us all at your home, again!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

It was a celebration bitches! ;D

Definately had a wonderful time! Great hanging out with everyone. All Dj's did a hell of a job! Dnacing all day/night is what it's all about and that's what happend! Too bad the weather messed up plans for the day time. Oh well, till next year!

ERIC

Guest Cosmigonon

although I didn't stay long, I had a great time. highlight of the night, I'd have to say is happyface's churrasco, OMFG!!!! :o :o

that shit was off the hook!!!!!!!

Thanks to flip fpr his hospitality, next time I'll stay longer, see you guys next year... :)

Guest ddg

I had so much fucking fun!!!!

Leos cooking was off the chain as always!! I drank about 20 red bull vodkas in diegos honor. It was great seeing those that came out despite the weather. FUCK the rain!! We had a blast regardless.

thx kid ;)

glad to c everyone had a good time... :)

flip, throw another one in a couple of months, since i couldnt make it to this one.. ;)