Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug tests??!! my ass is grass

ohrichy

I have to take a piss test in like two or three weeks.I'm not a druggie but I've been known to burn a few tree's.Is there something I can buy to clean up my system?

Also how long do I have to stay away from smoking before the tests?Is two or three weeks long enough?Help!!

try to stay away as of now... and go to a head shop and buy body flush or vale's. follow the instructions and you should be fine. you should try for the one that is already mixed... if anything it will bring in an "inconclusive" result... and buy you some time... cwm26.gif

no doubt about that! lol!!!

i took the vale's and it came out inconclusive... b/c i'm too skinny (weigh 95 lbs) so i guess my body doesn't digest well... i couldn't wait for the other test b4 i started to party again, so i got one of my straight edge friends to pee in a container for me and i smuggled it into the next test. worked like a charm!

but i do know that it works much better on pot than on harder stuff like coke and EEEE... so i'm sure you'll be ok. let us know how it goes! cwm17.gif

THAT MAY BE TRUE BUT I REALLY DONT SMOKE AND RECENTLY FOR SCHOOL ONE OF THE TEACHERS THOUGHT I WAS HIGH AND HAD TO TAKE A PEE TEST. I SMOKED LIKE 4 DAYS BEFORE THAT, BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SMOKED IN A MONTH. ANYWAY I STILL PASSED. SO DONT SMOKE FROM NOW UNTIL THEN AND U WILL BE STRAIGHT.

THC is a fat soluble chemical. Which means its stored in the fat cells of your body. THC can be detected upto 45 days. Depending on your employer and how uptight they are, having a friend pee for you wont work. After you take a urine test, they stick a thermometer in the cup to check for tempature. There are ways around this but I dont know if you really want to go through all that trouble. There are a few sites on the net that claim to be able to help with passing drug tests. The biggest one is www.passyourdrugtest.com . They have some useful information. I also think there may be some other threads in this forum on passing your test.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Listen, In all honesty Pot stays in MOST people's systems for thirty days. What you need to do is to stop smoking pot and jack up your metabolism. Drink a LOT of water every day. Drink coffee too. You can go to GNC and ask someone working there and they will give you some teas/pills which will help clean out your system. The most important thing to do though is follows. The night before the test drink as much water as you physically can. I'm serious - I'm talking over a gallon if you can do it. Then when you wake up piss and drink more. As much as you can! 90% of tests don't check for the level of water in your urine. The goal here is to dilute your piss as much as possible. That combined with some body cleansing regime from GNC combined with you not smoking pot till then should be enough. However, keep in mind that two or three weeks is NOT enough time for your body to clean itself out so you better do something else. Good luck!!! (I just went through this a couple of weeks ago and passed so it's not impossible)

------------------

elephant.gif

SURE FIRE WAY TO PASS...

this may sound stupid and some may not agree, but i passed a test the day after i smoked:

1. drink a cup of milk to coat your stomach.

2.drink a cup of vinegar to flush it all out.

3.drink water and only water for the next few days, or until your test.

I know it sounds nasty, but it worked for me and some friends.

Good luck!

Drink lots of cranberry juice and green tea. THey clean your system. Also, this has been known to work: THe night before, dip your hand in clorox bleach. the next morning do not let your hand come into contact with water. WHen you take your test, pee over your hand, and it should come out clean> I know that sounds disgusting, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Good Luck! cwm1.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*