Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner for MDP(FINAL UPDATE)

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

I know I'm doing this a bit early but I'm really touched by the amount of people who have RSVP'd and those that can't make it have offered to make a donation. THANK YOU, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the Payne family that they greatly appreciate it.

Secondly a big thank you goes out to Patrick M and Michelle who helped make this happen, I'm glad you both felt the same way that something needed to be done.

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Guest Electric Eel

I know I'm doing this a bit early but I'm really touch by the amount of people who have RSVP'd and those that can't make it have offered to make a donation. THANK YOU, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the Payne family that they greatly appreciate it.

Secondly a big thank you goes out to Patrick M and Michelle who helped make this happen, I'm glad you both felt the same way that something needed to be done.

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

An extra big thank you to you Rolly!! You are more then sharing your birthday with him this year. :-*

Guest Clauds

I know I'm doing this a bit early but I'm really touch by the amount of people who have RSVP'd and those that can't make it have offered to make a donation. THANK YOU, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the Payne family that they greatly appreciate it.

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

An extra big thank you to you Rolly!! You are more then sharing your birthday with him this year. :-*

So true! Thank you Rolly ... You truly are an amazing friend :)

Guest lulamishka

I know I'm doing this a bit early but I'm really touched by the amount of people who have RSVP'd and those that can't make it have offered to make a donation. THANK YOU, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the Payne family that they greatly appreciate it.

What he said. :)

All this is very exciting for me, as I'm so happy that we can help out Mike & his family in this way. I know they are really going to appreciate it.

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

:-* You know I'd do anything.

Guest james stratus

I don't know Mike and I probably won't be able to make it to this do to already scheduled plans. BUT, I wish the best for him and will have a sealed envelope with me the next time I see you Rolly!

Guest mp3some

Tomorrow @ 8:30pm, right????? as of right now, I am clear to go.....

I'll be glad to join this nice group for such a noble cause. :)

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

I am sure all the positive energy from this night will help to make difference for a speedy recovery.

Count me in!

Guest mp3some

we're just about @ 40 people.....

lets try and hit 70 come on people come join us! This is for a good cause

40!! :o :o :o

Do they have a table for that many people??? ??? ???

;D :P

Guest JMT
i just wanted to say that i think its awesome that you guys are all getting together for this cause..even though i dont know mdp, i wish him and his family the best.... :)

that goes for me as well. i dont know mdp, but i know with everything he has been through, he is truly a fortunate guy to have friends like these. kudos to the organizers, michelle, rolly, patrick m... etc. what a nice thing to do.