Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner for MDP(FINAL UPDATE)

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanted to say that i think its awesome that you guys are all getting together for this cause..even though i dont know mdp, i wish him and his family the best.... :)

that goes for me as well. i dont know mdp, but i know with everything he has been through, he is truly a fortunate guy to have friends like these. kudos to the organizers, michelle, rolly, patrick m... etc. what a nice thing to do.

both of you read my mind

had a great time.... it was my pleasure to be there. food was great the people were as always awesome. and it was great to finally sit and talk about stuff other then EDM for a change.

we love Ya Mike.... Happy birthday

Happy birthday to Rolly as well the big 30 ;D

i took like 5 pics not enuff to post thank god for POD lol

all most of us could do was eat.... damn the dessert was the bomb.... a lot of ya left before dessert came but they brought them for everyone anyways.. i had two mmmmmmm ;D

Guest lulamishka

I just wanted to take a moment and thank again those who joined us for dinner last night, those who we saw afterward and those who were there in spirit.

Also, Dan, thank you so much for coming and being our "official" photographer. It'll be really nice to present those pictures to Mike & his family as well as everything else. :)

I really appreciate all of you coming out for this. We had quite a group at Novecento.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night. :) I know I did.

(Oh, and yea, I had two desserts as well. You know me! :P)

Guest lulamishka
i just wanted to say that i think its awesome that you guys are all getting together for this cause..even though i dont know mdp, i wish him and his family the best.... :)

that goes for me as well. i dont know mdp, but i know with everything he has been through, he is truly a fortunate guy to have friends like these. kudos to the organizers, michelle, rolly, patrick m... etc. what a nice thing to do.

both of you read my mind

Thank you. :)

very well organized.. great to see people havent seen in a while like satz and karin :) wanted to give karin a kiss but she was all the way at the other end of the table lol

tons of peepz showed up..

would def like to see Dan's pics esp the group pic.. either in a gallery or in this thread 8)

good times

Guest Sela V

DJ Chilly and I got there late, due to some logistical mishaps, but did get a chance to holla at Rolly, Lula, Illmatic, Electric Eel, nice meeting Sebastian, and some other peeps before they departed for Cafeteria. Rolly, the food was fantastic, as well as the service and I loved the DJ. Good food, good vibes for a great cause. ;D

Guest Seb

DJ Chilly and I got there late, due to some logistical mishaps, but did get a chance to holla at Rolly, Lula, Illmatic, Electric Eel, nice meeting Sebastian, and some other peeps before they departed for Cafeteria. Rolly, the food was fantastic, as well as the service and I loved the DJ. Good food, good vibes for a great cause. ;D

good to meet you too ;D Good times last night, great to see everyone out. That Churasco was off tha hook 8)

Guest rollyp66

I just wanted to take a moment and thank again those who joined us for dinner last night, those who we saw afterward and those who were there in spirit.

Also, Dan, thank you so much for coming and being our "official" photographer. It'll be really nice to present those pictures to Mike & his family as well as everything else. :)

I really appreciate all of you coming out for this. We had quite a group at Novecento.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night. :) I know I did.

(Oh, and yea, I had two desserts as well. You know me! :P)

What she said!

Just so you know I had a really bad morning yesterday and last night you all made my day! Thank you all for coming out I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!

Oh and guys... you are not allowed to TELL ANY OF YOUR MALE friends about that place lol don't ruin our spot...... you know that is the best kept secret on the beach and we'd like to keep it that way

Guest rollyp66

DJ was none other than Patrick M!

Guest Spankmeister

Such a great evening...

My first time at the restaurant and I know where I am going to be eating at least once or twice during conference!

Great food, great tunes, great people all for a great cause!

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Rolly! We will continue the celebration on Saturday night!

Thanks to Michelle, Rolly and everyone else that organized this!

Guest Justin Johnson

Great times last night! Amy & I both REALLY enjoyed the vibe, and of course the food!

Thank you Rolly & Michelle & Patrick for putting it together!

Sorry we had to leave just before dessert, but our puppy has kennel cough, so we're nursing him back to health.

Guest Sela V

DJ was none other than Patrick M!

:-*....especially loved the Madonna re-mix