Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visiting Miami - gotta dance dance dance

Guest gabrielvox

Guest gabrielvox

Hey new guy here...coming down to Miami Feb 14-21...would love to hook up with other House Music Nuts as I'll be on my own...

Actually could really use a hookup as i hear that the clubs I want to attend don't look favorably on guys showing up by themselves lol....planning on hitting Shine, Amika, Crobar, Nikki Beach (thanks jipsy!!;), Nocturnal, mansion or some combo of the above - DEFINATELY want to be at SPace for Misstress Barbara

Anyone want to party with a good looking Canadian dude next wknd? No Im not a psyco....would love to find some equally cool ppl to chill n dance dance dance..im very party friendly so lets party! we dont sleep from Friday to Sunday in Toronto so Im hopin Miami parties jsut as hard?

Hey new guy here...coming down to Miami Feb 14-21...would love to hook up with other House Music Nuts as I'll be on my own...

Actually could really use a hookup as i hear that the clubs I want to attend don't look favorably on guys showing up by themselves lol....planning on hitting Shine, Amika, Crobar, Nikki Beach (thanks jipsy!!;), Nocturnal, mansion or some combo of the above - DEFINATELY want to be at SPace for Misstress Barbara

Anyone want to party with a good looking Canadian dude next wknd? No Im not a psyco....would love to find some equally cool ppl to chill n dance dance dance..im very party friendly so lets party! we dont sleep from Friday to Sunday in Toronto so Im hopin Miami parties jsut as hard?

canadian, eh? lol

there's a few canadians on this board

Guest Marina22

Welcome to Miami! I am Latin but I don't think I could party from Friday to Sunday with no sleep. You will like Space just fine. Probably won't go to Mistress Barbara even though I want to :'( Have a great time.

Guest gabrielvox

hey y'all <- is that the american equiv of 'eh'? ;) heh

re fri to sun ok i likely will catch a bit of sleep...maybe a wee bit.....its easier to party hard up here cos I know all the right people if ya know what Im saying... unless i get super lucky i'll be running on adrenaline + red bull only in Miami ;)

LOL

Guest Spankmeister

I used to go up to TO all the time...:)

Guv, the old Boa, System, Docks....some great partying and clubs up there and I love the city as well!...:)

Guest Seb

Tdot rocks!!! I grew up in small town between Toronto & London called Woostock, heard of it? Anyways welcome to Miami you will love it here ;D

There's a new club that just opened in Miami. It is at 655 Washington street and it ONLY plays HOUSE muzik all night long. There's a back patio that they have turned into a garden and it is RAD! Tuesday is their "gay" night but it'll be fun if you're not homophobic. Otherwise... You can hear DJ Pete Rage on Thursday for their "Underground" party (all house music), and The weekend will be even better.

The place is called KLUB if you want to get on the list let me know.

Guest gabrielvox

spankmeister: aight nuff said - you know the scene then...I think we've probly crossed paths or even know same ppls...we got a MAD party happening now called This is London...awww yeahhhh....maybe we'll have a drink in miami - you guys got Keith's down there?? lol

;D

civs - sorry yo, no bacon comin down....but fromthe sounds of it i just might have to bring my own.....KEITH'S!!

liv4Klubs - thanks for the info....as for homophobic...dude you cant party in tha Tdot and be homophobic LOL...up here we are ONE...not the same, but ONE all the same... :)

sebastian - woodstock? yo I havent been in woodstock since I was a kid...but I whizzed by it at about 140 on my way back from london last wknd...you know that good ol stretch of 401 we all love to hate..

i've had a few reallllly cool ppls PM me and i cant wait - those deadbeats im staying with can stay home all night LOL

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG

(say what?)

Guest Devilicious

hey y'all <- is that the american equiv of 'eh'? ;) heh

re fri to sun ok i likely will catch a bit of sleep...maybe a wee bit.....its easier to party hard up here cos I know all the right people if ya know what Im saying... unless i get super lucky i'll be running on adrenaline + red bull only in Miami ;)

LOL

ya'll = you all

It's a southern thang ;)

Guest dancefloored

where in T Dot ya from Gab?

I was born and raised there and been in FL since 97

my first rave was in Toronto with Danny Tenaglia and ever since house has been moving me

I might go to misstress Barabra tonight since I can get in free. Give me a shout if you need a ride 561-213-4169 or to talk Toronto!

Paul